[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

He kissed you with a ferocity that took your breath away

The moment Jungkook and you had stepped into your apartment, he'd wasted no time pinning you against the wall. He kicked the door shut behind as if an afterthought, never missing a beat.

Your gasps and moans were taken right from your lips as he worked his mouth against yours, using both teeth and tongue with expertise.

It had to have been the fifth time just this week that he'd trapped you someway or another and ignited these heated moments between you two.
And it was Tuesday.

These moments that you'd once dreaded even remotely imagining doing with a guy had become your fantasy and heavenly bliss that you looked forward to. The first time being the night after the Festival of Lights.

He never lost the ferocity and passion with all his actions, but he'd reigned it in that first night, making sure that every step taken you were okay with and comfortable. It had touched a special place in your very soul to see him acknowledging your right over your body.

It had melted all your last barriers and you'd given the okay. The stars didn't align nor did the earth shake. So whatever novels out there that claimed such things happened during your first were exactly like Pocahontas' hair in the wind: lies.

However, throughout your entire first experience, he'd murmured to you the entire time, even at the most breathless of moments. Embellishing you, comforting you, reassuring you and chasing away the doubts that had stopped the two of you the first time back by the ocean.

Even though your universe didn't tilt on its axis after the two of you had completed, there was a brand new kind of connection in the relationship; unlocking a whole different pocket of intimacy. Though no lie, cuddling together remained superior in the world of physical intimacy in your opinion.

The first time he came back, Jungkook had only remained with you for about a month before he had to go back to Olympus.

In the time he was gone, you had confronted Lulu and Kihyun.