Chapter 3. The Train Ride ☾

A/N I know it has been months since I last updated i am so sorry guys...Okay I wanted to tell that Luna is one year below them so in second year she will be here

Harry looked behind him to the car where he could hear his uncle and cousin laughing their heads off. His aunt looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there. She had seemed slightly different, this time around. Maybe-just maybe-he could get through to her this time.

Harry turned back around and looked over at the wall between platforms nine and ten. He realized that it was strange that Dumbledore had sent Hagrid, and then Hagrid conveniently forgot to mention how Harry could get on the platform. Well, at least he knew this time. Harry ran through the wall onto platform 9 ¾ .

As soon as he got through, he nearly ran into none other than Draco. So, this was why Dumbledore didn't tell him about the entrance. Instead of meeting Draco first, he had met the Weasleys, a light family he could easily control. Oh, how differently things would have gone if he had only known the way to get to the train!

"Hey Scarhead!" Draco teased as they gave each other a high-five.

"How are you, Ferret?" Harry replied.

"I'm good, you?" Draco asked. Before Harry could reply, Lucius and Narcissa walked up behind their son, glowering. Harry's answer died on his lips. Draco looked at Harry concerned, and then looked where Harry was looking. His smile vanished as he began to cower.

"Draco, care to introduce us?" Lucius asked snidely. Draco quivered as he turned around to Harry.

"Harry, these are my parents, Lord and Lady Malfoy. Mother, Father, this is Harry Potter." Draco introduced. Lucius used the end of his cane to swipe Harry's fringe away from his scar as he spoke.

"Ah, the boy-who-lived. What a surprise to see our Draco here already knows you." Lucius noted, as Harry grimaced at the cane touching his scar.

"We met at Madame Malkins. He's the one I've been owling." Draco explained quickly. His mother looked Harry up and down and sniffed disdainfully. Harry looked down at his cousin's castoffs and almost wished to do the same. However, he had an image to project. He would not let the Malfoy's get to him.

"A pleasure to meet you, Lord Malfoy, Lady Malfoy." Harry greeted with a slight bow. Draco's brows disappeared behind his hairline as he looked at the black-haired boy. He never knew Potter could be so polite, even when someone treated him like crap.

"So, Harry, you ready for your first day at Hogwarts?" Draco asked, smiling glibly as Harry caught what he was trying to do.

"Yes, I am! I can't wait to finally use my magic! My aunt and uncle aren't big fans, you see." Harry explained to the Malfoys. Maybe they would pass along the information to Severus. He looked over at the older pair. They probably would not. Well, worth the try.

Before Lucius was able to scoff, Harry caught a glimpse at the next group coming through the barrier-a large group of red heads, one with dirt on his nose. Harry couldn't believe it: Ron was there. He completely forgot about the traitor! The sneak! That lowlife! Harry was about to come up with a few other creative names for the creep when Draco caught his arm and turned him ninety degrees. There, beside all the Weasleys, was Hermione.

Hermione, did she remember? Was she another one who went back in time?

"Harry?" Hermione called as she walked over to where he and Draco stood.