A night to remember

This story will have mature situations if you're not comfortable please don't read.
Sean:22
Kaycee:21

~
Sean's pov

Today's my 22nd birthday and Jules, josh, and Ken are taking me too Vegas accompanied by the girls Tahani, tate, Bailey, and kayc. Since Kaycee just turned 21 a few weeks ago we thought it would be a good idea to bring the girls along to drink, party, and gamble for a week.

Everyone can feel the tension in the air. Kaycee had been avoiding me for two weeks and we haven't talked since that night.I was surprised when she agreed to come to Vegas with us.

We were invited to a party at Julian's house and she had a few too many drinks. She went into the middle of the floor wearing these heels that emphasized her long beautiful legs and and these shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination.

~
FLASHBACK

The music is loud and suddenly the song switches from a chill song to sex therapy. I hear cheers erupt and as I look over I see Kaycee start to dance in the middle of the circle. Usually it's not a big deal but tonight was different. Kaycee immediately takes her hair out of the ponytail it was in and she starts dancing sexually grinding on the floor and doing motions with her hips I didn't know she could do. Tonight the angel we all knew was gone. I look around to see all of our friends wide eyed with their jaws dropped. As I look back at kaycee she noticed me and kept eye contact as she continued to do her provocative dance. I've known kaycee for years and we pretty much grew up together. To see her dance like this ... it left me speechless. She went into the splits and tilted her head back as the lyrics "you can scream as loud as you want" blared on the speakers. With the way she moved and licked her lips it wasn't a surprise that I started to get hard. I could hear the song end and everyone cheer as I ran to a vacant room to "fix my problem." As I was unzipping my jeans the door bust open and there's Kaycee gorgeous as ever with lust in her eyes. She walks over to me and before I can even say anything I'm locked in a passionate kiss with her. It was the type of kiss where you couldn't breathe but you wanted to keep going. A soft moan escapes her mouth as I grab her waist and bite down on her bottom lip. I flip her over as she starts to take my shirt off me. We couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. She makes the prettiest sound I have ever heard as I enter her. I begin to stroke harder as she scratches my back and bites down on my shoulder. That's gonna leave a mark.

~
"Woah what happened to you?" Ken exclaims looking at my back and neck as I took off my shirt to get in the pool with with the boys the next day. Fuck I forgot about the scratches,bruises, and bite marks left on my body from last night.

"Yeah who'd you fuck last night that was that rough?" Jules asked laughing.

"She must be freaky if you're done with her can I have her number?" Josh jokes.

My face turns red not knowing what to say. I can't lie to my boys. "Kaycee" I say so quiet it's almost inaudible. But by the looks on everyone's face they definitely heard me.

"Kaycee?!??" They all shouted almost in unison.

"Yes." I say immediately regretting telling them.

"I after years seaycee is finally happening?" Ken asks

"Was it good?" Josh asks

I shoot a glare at josh before I say that we haven't talked about it yet. We actually haven't talked since last night. she didn't even answer any of my calls this morning.

~
Kaycee's pov

I wake up sick but think nothing of it after all those drinks I downed last night. My best friend and roommate T comes in with an aspirin and a glass of water laughing.

I take them from her looking at her appreciatively. She looks at me still in a tank top and the shorts I wore last night and immediately her eyes widened.

I follow her gaze and I see the bruises on my inner thighs, the hand prints on my waist, hickies on my neck, and the hand cuff impressions on both of my wrists.

"Who did that?" T asks amazed knowing I haven't went out with anyone since Audrey.

I can feel my face turn bright red as I mumbled Sean's name.

She looked at me in shock for a few minutes and when she snapped out of it she walked off laughing saying now she's the one who needs an aspirin.

A week later and I'm still sick. I haven't went to anyone's classes out of fear of running into Sean and because I know I'll probably throw up all over the floor.

I've been avoiding Sean since that night and I don't really know why. His birthday is coming up and I already promised I'd go to Vegas with everyone.

After throwing up for another few days T suggests that I might be pregnant. I tell her it's probably just alcohol poisoning since I'm on birth control.

"You should still take one just in case" T says.

I took three at once to make sure the results were consistent and I wait the 15 minutes before checking .

~
Hi guys it's the author here this is my first story. I don't really write much because I honestly don't think I'm that great and I've never written something like this so I hope you guys like this☺️