2. New Friends

~song of the day~
Spring day- BTS

"Thank you, Zyair for that warm welcome but please take your seat," Mr

"Thank you, Zyair for that warm welcome but please take your seat," Mr. Ben announces dryly, and Zyair drags Gray over to where he was seated.

"Scram," he says to the guy who had been sitting next to him, making me roll my eyes in disgust.

"Welcome kiddo," Ashley grins in Gray's direction and he ruffles her hair.

"Don't call me that," he replied.

  I was kinda hurt Gray hadn't even noticed I was in the class, but what was I expecting. I look away from them and looked at the other student, Luca.

He was seated directly in front of me. His hair smelled so nice, intoxicating me and I imagine myself touch it.

To my surprise, he turns and looks at me with an amused expression. "Trying to drilling a hole through my head?" he chuckles.

"Why'd you have to turn. I was almost done," I nod, matching his sarcasm.

He just chuckles under his breath. "Luca," he smiles.

"I know I heard you the first time," I laugh. "Dove"

"Dove like the bird or Dove like Dove Cameron," he narrows his eyes playfully.

"You know of Dove Cameron," I ask amused.

"Yeah. My younger sister is obsessed with the Descendants series,"

"Oh. I don't have a younger sister so I can't relate,"

"Only child?"

"For now," I chuckle.

"Miss Kelch and Mr. Russo, care to share with the class your conversation," Mr. David says in a low tone, as he stared at us. The entire class turns to stare at us and I immediately cringe from the attention.

"No sir. We'd rather not, we don't want to bore you," Luca replies cheekily.

"No, please let us know," Gray's deep voice comes from across the room, his eyes glittering with amusement.

I glare at him then turn back to Luca and shake my head.

  The bell rings just then and Mr. David leaves the class. Most people get up from their seats to go to their next class while some stayed and talked to their friends. Gray's eyes were now focused on me and I fight the urge not to squirm under his intense gaze.

"What class do you have next," the girl next to me ask, and I noticed I haven't seen her before.

"Hey, you must be new. I'm Dove," I say cheerfully. I wasn't looking to make new friends but I decided to be friendly since she saved my ass a few moments ago.

  Before she could reply, a loud bang is heard from the door and most of us turn to see who made such noise. I roll my eyes when I see Lily leaning on the door. Lily was what you'd call your stereotypical cheerleader. She had blond hair and a petite frame with bright blue eyes.