21 • You are my Everything

"I could do anything to get you;"

.
.

Kaira kept running untill they saw a dark jungle. It would be a safe place to hide from those goons. So not thinking much, they ran to the area. There were many trees around them also the grass were so big that those hid them easily.

N "Oh God? Kaha fasa diya mujhe?" She said to herself.

K "I'm also here and.. Baarish! Shit Ab yeh baarish ko bhi abhi hona tha." He sighed loudly. Naira put her finger on his lips immediately.

N "Shhh! Chup raho. They might see us." Kartik kissed her finger light, instantly she took it back. Hehe Majnu can't help.

"lagta hai bagh gaye. Humara yaha rehne ka koi fayda nahi hai ab." One of them said in defeat. They left in within a matter of few seconds. Kaira heard them and took a sigh of relief.

K "Thank God!"

N "Finally!" Naira saw him holding her hand tightly. She pulled it back. Avoiding him, she walked ahead followed by him.

K "Naira? please meri baat toh suno. just once, please; I can explain." He kept following her, saying sorry thousand times but she didn't respond.

No Kartik! That was enough. He knew he had created a big blunder this time. But he did it for her love. Now what to do to convince his angry bird?

N "Stay away."

K "I'm not going to lose you again." He said to himself and went behind her.

As it was still raining. Kaira were drenched completely. And with that both sneezed at the same time.

There was no way to go back. The phones were fortunately switched off. Above that, there was no sign of light. He has to manage something to get out of this place. Or else they have to spend the night in jungle only.

Finding no way, Kartik searched for a place where they could stay for the night. Also they had to save themselves from the rain. She might catch cold. He was worried for her more than himself.

A thunderstorm occured making her startled. She clutched her dress in fist. She was scared.

K "She is scared but is not going to hug me. yeh sherni kudhko aise hi sherni samjhthi hai. Jungle mein aakhe pata chal gayi nah asli sherni kya hoti hai. Why is she so stubborn?" He murmured earning a glare from her. He looked away gulping in fear. Mendak*

Now they needed a shelter to pass the night. After a few minutes of walking, the rain stopped making them relieved. But she was hell tired.

N "Ouch!" She hissed in pain, grabbing his attention. She just sprained her ankle.

Kartik immediately touched her leg.

K "Naira kya karti ho tum! dekhke nahi chal sakti tum?" He scolded being concerned for her.

N "I am fine. Don't bother." She answered, trying to get up. But she couldn't due to her ankle.

N "Ahh.." She screamed again in pain.

Kartik didn't take a second and picked her up in his arms. Naira was going to protest of course.

K "Just shut up..okay?" Surprisingly, she went off. Maybe she actually had zero strength to stand up.

When they finally saw a messy hut. That was not so proper one but they could manage it for the night safely.

As they entered inside. It started raining heavily again. Thank God! They were in a safe place. Kartik found a mini gaslight lying there. The hut contained so many useful things.