18

Y/Ns POV

I opened my eyes and I see a familiar room. It's Jimins room and he is laying beside me.

"Hey, you're awake.."- Jimin said smiling beautifully and talking in a soft way. He was caressing my head.

"What happened?"- I asked confused.

"Well you came home and you were tired, hungry and dehydrated...the hospital gave you some glucose through the vein and serum to hydrate you. But because you hadn't slept for three days, they gave you some medicine for you to sleep...I asked if I could bring you home, because I didn't want you to wake up in a hospital room and they said I could...you slept the whole ride"- Jimin explained still smiling.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"A day and a half"

"Shit, I need to go!"- I said startled.

"Go where?"- Jimin asked.

"Away! Jimin, if I don't go my father is going to destroy you...If I leave he will be so focused on finding me, he won't go after you!"- I explained.

"After me?.."

"Jimin, my father said he was going to destroy your company and he would want the 3 billions back and-"

"Okay, calm down!"

"Jimin-"

"Your father can't touch me. I invested the money and if the shareholders say they are partnering up with me, they will have to pay me!...I still have 2.5 billions"- Jimin interrupted me.

"Really...?"- I asked, not believing it.

"Really... I thought I was going to divorce you, and in case your father wouldn't like that, I made the move..."- He explained.

"That was... smart"

"The thing is that now...I don't want to divorce you, I want you to stay with me..."- Jimin said.

"But what if-"

"No ifs... you're staying...I'm not going to let you go again... I'm going to protect you now..."

He said this and put his hands on my arms, so I would feel comfort. This man is some kind of thing..

"You should get some rest now...I have something to tell you later..."

"Don't you think I rested enough..?"- I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Okay, then I'm going to get you some water"- he was going to get out of the room, but before he could I spoke.

"I love you..."- I said with my back facing him since he was by the door frame.

"What?..."- he was dumbfounded.

"I love you...and it's because I love you...I want to protect you and make sure my father won't hurt you..."- I said looking at him now, right in the eyes.

"Y/N..."

"So if I have to leave to protect you...please let me...it's not because I don't want you anymore...it's because I love you more..."- I finished and he came running to me.

He kissed me with all the strength and passion he had. I could feel a tear forming.

"I'm sorry... but I'm not going to let you leave...I love too much for that"- he said with his forehead on mine and kissed me even more. At that moment I felt his desperation of not wanting to let me go. After three days without my presence, it was clear what his aim was towards me: not losing me.