Epilogue

Things were going well. Peter was adjusting nicely. He played pranks with Clint, worked in the lab with Tony and Bruce, trained with Nat and Steve, and had eating competitions with Thor. Eventually they convinced him to reconnect with Ned and MJ. They had a great time full of Ned fanboying and MJ and Nat becoming great friends. The latter terrified everyone. Of course, there were adventures to be had and bad guys to defeat. Peter loved his new home and RAAJA finally got a body. The design was based off of the Iron Man suits and she controlled in in the same fashion that JARVIS could control the Iron Man suits. Things were still hard sometimes. Peter occasionally suffered from nightmares or flashbacks but the Avengers helped him through them.

There were nights where an Avenger might walk into the common room early in the morning to find the webslinger asleep on the ceiling or see him pacing the walls reciting formulas under his breath. And there was one memorable occasion were a sleep deprived Peter moved Mjolnir because it had been blocking one of the lower cupboards. The cupboard that contained the Girl Scout Cookies to be precise. Clint who had been arguing with Thor to move his hammer had stared as Peter had moved the hammer, took out a pack of cookies, replaced the hammer, and walked back to his room with the prize. Peter had no idea why everyone chuckled when he walked into the kitchen later that day as Clint stood sullenly in a corner.

But overall, things were going well. And hopefully, even in the midst of the crazy that was heroing, they would remain that way. The Avengers, for one, would do their best to keep Peter safe and happy. RAAJA would help, occasionally annoying him to make sure he knew who was boss. But she had also sworn to keep him as safe as she could considering Peter's lack of self-preservation when it came to heroing, she would never stop reprimanding him for that. But if anyone messed with him, well, they were in for a world of trouble. No one messed with her boy.

Thank you all for sticking with through this story

I hope you enjoyed it

till we see each other agian