Billionare~2

-
If you knew the places that I've been
-

-If you knew the places that I've been-

---

"Chenle!" Taeyong called, and Chenle snapped to attention, completely alert of his surroundings.

Taeyong's silver hair gleamed brightly as sunlight filtered in through the window behind him, and he sat as his desk. He sat like a king upon his black, cushioned chair, and Chenle couldn't help but imagine himself in his place. His tired eyes traveled over each member of NCT Dream wearily, and finally landed on Chenle as he stood respectfully in his presence.

"Yes, sir?" Chenle responded, and stepped forward.

"You are familiar with ATEEZ, yes?" Taeyong murmured, and Chenle nodded.

He spent his time analyzing NCT's enemies, so naturally, Chenle knew of their rival- ATEEZ. Some bloke named Hongjoon lead them, and they were more interested in the transport of drugs, whereas NCT were the transport of guns, and of course, NCT flaunted their ability to assassinate those they needed to.

All of that is fine, however ATEEZ crossed the line after they attacked NCT's headquarters, claiming that NCT stole their money.

"I am," Chenle responded, and Taeyong nodded.

"They killed one of our men recently. Actually, more specifically, San killed one of my men. Your mission is to assassinate him- clean and certain, but be sure that his corpse sends a message to ATEEZ," Taeyong ordered.

"What message would that be?" Chenle asked, already planning his death.

"That we will not tolerate the murder of our own," Taeyong mumbled darkly, and Chenle understood fully.

Perhaps Chenle would cut out San'a heart and send it to ATEEZ's headquarters? Maybe a decapitated head instead? Or shall he cut off all of his limbs and send one weekly, starting with his fingers and ending with his tongue?

No, those weren't poetic enough. Chenle would send them his body, minus his eyes, because in the ruthless life of a mafia, it's an eye for a goddamn eye.

"Of course, sir," Chenle uttered.

"Good. This mission must be done by the end of the week, because they're going to Japan soon, so be hasty," Taeyong commanded.

"Understood, we'll state the task today," Chenle bowed respectfully, and was about to collect his unit when his voice interrupted his action.

"Start," Taeyong murmured, and Chenle turned to him with scrunched eyebrows.

His eyes held humor and kindness despite the glum tiredness that infected his face, and he smiled subtly.

"Sir?" Chenle questioned, unsure of what he meant by his word.

"Start, not state," Taeyong clarified, and Chenle nodded shyly, "I apologize for your sudden movement, I understand that the switch from Chinese to Korean can be hard."

"It's alright, I'll do anything for NCT," Chenle admitted, "No matter the cost."

Taeyong eyed the boy sadly, and Chenle returned his gaze with a sharper one, pure determination coursing through his veins.

"Don't get lost in an obsession for power," He warned, "It will never end well."

I've heard this speech before.

"I appreciate your concern, but I will be fine, sir," Chenle grumbled, forcefully respectful.

Taeyong nodded distantly, and waved his hand lazily, signifying us to leave. Chenle bowed once again, and nodded towards the door to his group, and they all filed outwards. With a quick glance at Taeyong, Chenle stepped from the door after them, and began to lead NCT Dream to their new dorm.

Taeyong, that seat will be mine one day; be prepared for me.

This had to undergo a whole lot of editing, sorry if it's kind of awkward