Chapter 42

"But you remember us? Like that you don't fucking hate us anymore?" Katsuki asked quickly.

Izuku softly smiled while grabbing onto the blond's hand. "Yeah Kacchan, I remember you guys." He said, placing a small kiss on Katsuki's hand.

"Thank fucking god." Katsuki whispered, wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist and hugging him from behind tightly. "I missed you nerd."

There was a light giggle at his words. "Yeah he's giggling, he's fine." Toga muttered, walking away to call her brothers and tell them what happened.

"I didn't go anywhere Kacchan." Izuku pointed out.

Shoto shifted from sitting on his knees to sitting all the way on the ground. "But it wasn't really you, or at least not our you. It... really sucked." He admitted.

Izuku's eyes softened at the dual haired teen sitting in front of him. "Why didn't you two just tell me? I'm sure it would have triggered, well all of that stuff sooner." He said.

"Did you hear us earlier? We weren't supposed to say anything or it could have put a strain on you or something stupid like that." Katsuki said, resting his head on Izuku's shoulder.

"It was kind of a strain, hurt like a bitch too." Izuku muttered, looking off into space thoughtfully.

Shoto cringed at his words. "Sorry Izu, you know none of us meant for that to happen right?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over Izuku's hand in his grasp.

The green haired boy snapped out of his own thoughts. "Oh yeah, I know that. Sorry you guys had to watch as I got body slammed with every moment that made me fall in love with you two." He said with a small chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Hm, really? What'd you remember exactly?" Katsuki asked, placing a kiss on the side of Izuku's face.

"Nearly every time Sho helped me with a panic attack. Asking you for a uniform that one time. Telling Sho about my quirk. You guys trying to talk me off the ledge. You apologizing for everything in middle school. Some other random stuff." Izuku explained, snuggling back further into Katsuki's arms. His head still ached and all he wanted to do was go up to his dorm with his boyfriends and take a nap.

"Do you remember going back to the bar?" Shoto asked him. He still had one of Izuku's hands and he was messing with his fingers, just trying to make sure that he wasn't about to disappear or something.

"Huh? I went back to the bar? Why'd I-"

"Kacchan! Shoto!"

"Dabi knock it off! I can't- I can't go back! I-I didn't get to- I didn't get to say goodbye."

"Shoto!"

"Kacchan!"

"I love you!"

~~~

"I know, that's why I want your help."

"My help with what?"

"Let's go get some more felonies added to our records."

~~~

"Wanna know what we haven't done in awhile?"

"What Izu?"

"Arson!"

~~~

"You've got shit parents. Who just leaves kids at home overnight?!"

"Here we fucking go."

"That's a bad word mister."

"We're in a bad situation right now kids, it calls for bad words."