Daugther reader - they surprise you at your dorm

You had just gotten out of your last lecture of the day now you are heading back to your dorm room, you had remembered all your brothers had called you saying that they had something important to tell you. You didn't know what they meant because your phone had decided to die, and you couldn't go back to your dorm and get your phone changer.

Y/n " finally ... what are you all doing here" you had walked into your dorm and saw the light were already on, and your roommate had gone home for the long weekend.

Bruce " hey sweetie"

Y/n " hey dad so why are you all here and how did you get in my dorm"

Dick " oh your nice roommate let us in before she had left"

Arthur jr " so we did some looking around"

Y/n " oh no"

Conner " so who is mister football player you and him are in these photo booth pictures"

Y/n " I don't know what you are all talking about"

Clarke " so how was your class"

Y/n " good I just got out of my last lecture"

Wally " you are not going to answer the question"

Y/n " not going to happen dear brother of mine"

Berry " so is he your boyfriend or something"

Y/n " he is my friend and we hangout sometimes like we go to the movies together and some sport games"

Arthur " so you are maybe dating him"

Y/n " no dad we are just friends I really don't know .... how long have you been in mu dorm for"

Spartan " a few minutes or maybe an hour"

Y/n " so I'm just the call you all gave me emailer was about you all coming"

Conner " yes it was"

Hal " hey let us take you to dinner and maybe you can invite you guy friend as well we will like to meet him"

Y/n " oh dear"

John " we one scare him away we promise"

Y/n " you said that about my last few ex's and last thing I'm remember they were to sacred or even look at me .... anyone like to explain that to me"

Everyone " ....... "

Y/n " fine I will text him and see if he free and then we can go to dinner" you best your friend James if he was free tonight and he said yes. You told him that your family came by to visit and was taking your out to dinner, and they wanted to know if he wanted to come and he said yes. The dinner had went well then you could imagine and your family really didn't question James that much.