One

In•fant : /ˈinfənt/
a very young child or baby.

In•fant : /ˈinfənt/a very young child or baby

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!!" A cute voice was heard

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!!" A cute voice was heard. Ryujin opened her eyes to see a beaming Daejung and couldn't help but smile. She then turned her head to the clock on the left side wall.

7am. It was a Saturday. Ryujin loves Saturdays. Usually, she'd enjoy going to school since it's a dance school, but since Daejung was there, she would want school to be over quickl so she can spend time with her son. But today was a Saturday, that means she has the whole day to spend with Daejung.

And yes, Daejung has started calling Ryujin 'Mommy' and Ryujin honestly have no problem with it. She loved the baby very much, even if she took him in only last month.

Expenses and shit, Ryujin ain't broke. She works a part time job as a dance teacher in the Hwang dance Academy. She had to work everyday from Monday to Friday after school, and that job paid well. Well enough to get herself a small apartment, pay for Daejung's school bills, and pay living expenses. For her own school, Ryujin is a great dancer. She got a scholarship so its free!

Despite her busy schedule, Ryujin had to stay strong for her and Daejung. She had to make time for work, school, and the baby. Imagine being Ryujin. Hard work, am i right? But at the end of the day, it's all worth it!