- Hidden Love Pt.8 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

"Your family is fun as hell, and they're loving. They acted like they knew me their whole lives and took me in," Kelly gushed about Y/N's family as they walked down the hallway to their room. "Thank you for coming. You didn't have to go on this trip with me," Y/N smiled up at him.

"No," Kelly shook his head and intertwined his fingers with Y/N's, "I wanted to. I wanted to meet your family. And let me tell you, they wild."

"When your brother brought out the vodka. It was over," Kelly laughed at the vision of most of Y/N's family yelling in excitement over alcohol.

"That's 'cause they're all alcohols," Y/N chuckled and unlocked the hotel room door.
"But they're fun alcohols," Kelly pointed out and closed the door after him and Y/N walked in.

"They really liked you," Y/N turned around and stood in front of Kelly, "You passed the family test."

"Test?" Kelly furrowed his eyebrows together, "I ain't know I was taking a test."

"Don't worry about it. You passed with flying colors," Y/N winked at him. "And you just gave Chaze bragging rights for life in town. Even though you absolutely slammed him."

Kelly covered his face and laughed, "Yo. He was so bad. He tried though, he tried."

"You scared me when you took that fall," Y/N wrapped her arms around Kelly's waist. She didn't know why, but for some reason she couldn't keep her hands off of him recently. But he didn't seem to mind when he did the same thing Y/N did.

"I scared myself. I'm good though. It was mad fun to play again," Kelly told Y/N. He slowly moved his hands down to her lower back.

"My grandma even noticed how happy you looked. You know she told me that I got you wrapped around my finger and we should be dating," Y/N chuckled. Kelly shrugged his shoulders, "She ain't that wrong."

Y/N was surprised that Kelly was so down with the idea. He said 'she ain't that wrong' without even questioning it, like he had been also thinking about it. Did he actually want to date? They obviously would have to explore the idea more, but Y/N kind of agreed with her grandma too.

"I'm coming back every family reunion. Simple," Kelly told Y/N like he didn't just say something risky.

"You apart of the family down?" Y/N smiled at him. "Absolutely," Kelly nodded his head.

"I don't wanna be lame. But, I'm mad tired," Kelly rubbed his face, "Can we go to bed?"

"Yea. I gotta go take my make up off and put some clothes on," Y/N let go of Kelly and went through her bags for shorts and a shirt. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Kelly take his shirt off and get into bed.

Y/N finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom. She found a sleeping Kelly in their bed. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. Y/N slowly slipped into bed next to him and got comfy.

A strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back so her back was touching Kelly's bare chest. "Goodnight mamas," Kelly whispered in Y/N's ear and kissed her neck softly.

"Come on woman. Our flight leaves in like three hours," Kelly picked up a white fluffy pillow and slammed it on top of Y/N's head.

She was awake and aware, she was just in her thoughts. Like, would they still be like this when they went back to Phoenix? Or was this just because they were away from home and most people?

Y/N decided that she wasn't going to drive herself crazy and she would just ask him straight up. He was fully aware of the flirting that had been going on, she knew it.

Kelly was fully expecting a retaliation, so when Y/N turned around and said, "Kels?" in a sweet voice he was confused.

"What happens when we go back to Phoenix?" She turned around in bed to face him. "What do you mean?" Kelly asked her not getting what she meant.

"I know that you've noticed how we've both been acting. And I don't know if it's 'cause it's just us on this trip, or if it's 'cause you just broke up with Valerie. But we've both been acting like we in a relationship."

"It ain't 'cause me and Valerie broke up," Kelly quickly shut that down. He did not want to make Y/N think she was a rebound or some side piece.

"Then, why? After almost five years are you just now acting like this?" Y/N genuinely asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know," Kelly shrugged his shoulders, "It just feels right." Kelly really didn't know what this feeling was, but whatever it was. He liked it.

"We woke up that one morning cuddled up for the first time and it felt good. It felt like that's how it always should've been. Like we've been depriving ourselves."

"So, how is it going to be when we get home?" Y/N twiddled her fingers. She was nervous about his answer, because she wanted this to keep going.

Kelly leaned over her on the bed and placed his hands on opposite sides of her head. "We gonna act like we have been. 'Cause I really am feeling you on a whole new level. And I'm down for this to be something real."

Y/N's smile covered most of her face, "Really?"
Kelly smiled too and nodded his head, "Hell yea. Like your grandma said, you got me wrapped around your finger." Kelly leaned further down and kissed the corner of Y/N's lips.

Y/N's heart raced as Kelly walked away from her and into the bathroom. He was such a tease. Y/N smiled up at the ceiling in pure happiness and excitement. She never knew that this was something she wanted, but now that it was happening she couldn't have been happier.

Y/N heard a phone ding from next to her. Kelly's phone was laying down on the bed face up. It was a text message, so Y/N leaned over innocently and looked at the text.

Val😻
I miss you 🥺 get home already!

"Oh, you're lying," Y/N scoffed and shook her head. This would be her life, as soon as she gets happy something comes and rips it away from her.

"Yo. Does that mean you're about to stay over more?" Kelly walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. When he saw Y/N's blank, hurt face he asked, "What happened?"

Y/N stood up from the bed with Kelly's phone in her hand. "Your bitch text you," Y/N pushed the phone into his chest and walked past him.

————
word count : 1168