Chapter 10

. Enjoy
_______________________________

''Okay...' I answered. Well it was all I could say. I'm not really happy woth the fact that Molly will stay with us.

''C'mere' He said motioning me to come towards him, I lazily carried my feet towards him. As soon as I went near him, he held me hand gently and pulled me towards him ''You look beautiful'' He smiled joining our foreheads.

I smiled back, this guy surely do know how to make me happy.

Luke and I were haveing our little jolly time, when we heard someone clear their throat. My head shot up to look at Molly who had a frown on her face. But instantly replaced it with a smile ''You guys look sooooo cute together! '' She smiled at Luke, then looked at me with her smile disappearing. 

I rolled my eyes and turned back to luke who was already looking at me.

''Babe can you go upstairs? I'll be right back'' He smiled.

I nodded and walked passed molly, fake smile plastered on both of our faces.

I went upstairs and closed my door. I got in bed turning on the t.v.  And watching my favorite castle season 7. The whole episode finished, but Luke didn't come up.

Where is he? And most importanly who is he with?

I got on my feet and wore my fluffy slippers. I made my way towards the door and then downstairs.  I went in the hallway when I heard some faint noises and I'm sure I heard Luke's voice.  I followed it and reached the quest room and put my ears on the door trying to listen who was Luke talking to and about what.

''Baby, we could get back together! Leave her '' I heard a female high pitched voice.
Molly.

Leave her? Were they talking bout me?

''Look Molly, what we had was a big mistake and I love Lucy'' I heard Luke say. My heart fluttered from that sentence.

''Oh baby! Look at her! She's pathetic! And I can make you feel right''  Molly spoke in a seductive voice.

''I said no!'' Luke growled.

''Oh come on baby! Don't you wanna suck me? '' She giggled. My mouth hung open? How can a girl say that? She's so desperate.

''No! I love her get your hands off me'' Luke yelled making me flinch.

''Baby, just once, i'll make you forget her, I promise. Just one night'' and I heard a zip open. I remember molly wearing a zipper.

Is she, is she getting..naked?

''Stop it! Wear you damn clothes!'' Luke said in a softer voice this time. Is, is he getting manipulated by her? No luke baby don't!

Wait, did I just call him baby?

''Just once'' I heard molly giggle again.

Oh how much I hate this laugh!

''I SAID NO MOL-'' Luke was cut of by something. Why didn't he finish his sentence? What's happening? Curiousity got the best of me and I opened the door, and what I saw, broke my heart into peices.

Molly was on the bed, above Luke, naked.

My mouth hung open, as soon as she saw me she smirked, and Luke's face went pale.

Yeah that's what you feel when you cheat.

''Baby it's not-''

''Shut up!''  I growled at Luke. He pushed Molly away from him and she fell off the bed with a loud thud.