006

Sana immediately looked away. Assuming as it sounds, she doesn't want the guy to recognize her.

But she saw something fell from him. So she looked at the ground and saw a handkerchief.

No, Sana. You're not going to pick it up and give it to him because this is not your love story.

She looked away from that thing.

But what if that handkerchief is expensive or something special to him??

Sana groaned inside her head.

No, Sana. Don't---

She stood up and walked towards the handkerchief and picked it up. She looked at the guy who's now falling in line.

You're going to embarrass yourself.

She just shook it off.

She started walking towards him and she stopped when she's just few inches away from him.

Why am I so nervous?

She took a deep breath and took all her courage to tapped his back.

Taehyung turned around to looked at her and Sana swear to God that she almost forgot how to breath.

"Uhm... You dropped this." she said and handed him his handkerchief.

A smile appeared on Taehyung's face. "Oh, thank you." he took it and smiled at her.

Sana smiled back and was about to leave, to escape this awkwardness when he spoke.

"Sana, right?"

She stopped in her tracks as her eyes went wide. She turned around to look at him.

"How did you know...?"

Taehyung gave her a smile again, amused. "You took my order yesterday."

Sana smiled and laughed a little. "Ah, yeah. I remember you too."

"So, this is why I didn't see you at the cafe earlier."

She shrugged. "Half day."

He smiled again. "I see. Maybe see you later then."

"Yeah." she smiled once again and nodded before she turned and headed back to her seat.

As soon as she sat down, she looked at his direction to see him ordering already.

Sana exhaled but that doesn't seem to calm her down. She can still feel her heart beating faster.

"Let's go home."

Sana couldn't react when Jungkook appeared and grabbed the paper bags then her hand, pulling her away from that place.

She took all her energy to pull her hand from his when they were outside the mall. She glared at him. "What the fuck was that?"

Jungkook glared back at her. "What the fuck was that?"

She was surprised by his reaction. Is he really angry? She raised a brow. "The what?"

"You. Flirting with that guy."

Sana was stunned for a moment. This jerk. She laughed, a sarcastic one.

"First, I wasn't flirting with him. And what if I was? Why do you care?"

He scoffed. "You're so heartless."