Lilith's popular cousin.

I never liked my cousin for his personality and cracking jokes. He was dreaming to be a star from the childhood and he succeeded. When he arrived in our institute, everyone was in love with this "star" except Will, i knew that some guys aren't jerks. And then he came, the nightmare have started. Now everyone knew that i am his cousin..

"I can't believe Lilith never told us before!"

"That is so typically selfish of her. Lilith your shoes are so dope you have such good taste!~"

"Julia you're so transparent I can see your phony heart and pancreas right through your skin. Austin I've hated the stain on the shirt joke since we were kids!"

"Cause wake up, we're related. Which means you're about to become #the most popular kid in school!"

I sighed deeply because arguring was useless with him.

"Anyways, i have to find some peace and quiet before the concert so I can finish the lyrics to my next hit song. "Who's my BAE?""

After he left the cabinet, Michelle and Julia was like slaves, i was feeling ashamed at first but then, i started to be like a queen, i even insulted Michelle when she dropped a tray on me making a mess by mistake. I was feeling really guilty at that moment.. I walked through corridors and met him.

"Hey Lilith, i was looking for you."

"Austin, i have to ask you something.."

"I'm listening."

"Do you think you helped me, making me the most popular kid in school?.."

"Of course i did!"

"YOU DID NOT! You really thought that the popularity is what i wanted? Do you think that it's fun to be the a lonely queen in this institute!?

"Calm down Lilith, i never knew what you really wanted!"

"I didn't needed any of your help Austin, everything was normal until you came! All i wanted was to spend time with my friends that care for me... I really like you, but not as a star. If you haven't told them that i am your cousin, nothing of this have happened..! This..is not who i am..."

"Lilith, are you..crying?"

At this moment i noticed that tears were falling from my eyes, i opened my mouth but all i could say is: "I'm not..i just got something into my eye...". He was always feeling guilty if i am crying or just really upset, he came closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Lilith, there's no need to be upset. I just came here to tell that everything's going to be okay. I know who's going to join me on stage and don't worry about your friend i think you already #solved you're problems!"

"What do you mean?.."

"Look behind you."

"Is this another jo- wait.. Michelle!?"

"Hey Lilith."

Without hesitation i huged her softly, she was looking surprised and touched.

"I'm so sorry Michelle, i was such an idiot..!"

"Don't worry Lil, everything is now okay. I think we all got carried away.." Michelle said hugging me back.

"Thank you Michelle.. You're a true friend."

She giggled quietly, i smiled weakly not letting her go.

"Have i told you that you're really cute when you're smiling?"

I blushed a bit.

"No..?"

"Well, hehe.. Now you know."

I laughed a bit, and went upset again.

"I wish i had you as a sister..."

"Oh Lilith.. If i only could.."

"Huh!? Wa-wait, i-i meant-"

"It's okay Lil, i understand. Okay, now let's get ready for a concert."

"Right.. I almost forgot about it."