7. ALONE WITH AN INTRUDER 7.

Chapter 7 : ALONE WITH AN INTRUDER
RECAP
Zim didn't even want to answer Dib remarks. Zim is not in the mood to talk right now. And immediately carry his confused smeet and rush out and head straight to his base. But the human who is staring at him also end up confused. 'It's odd that Zim frowned'

- DABOURUS POV -
I don't understand. Mom can just kill that human. But why didn't mom do it? I dunno why but mom make me stand behind him, as I watch the two of them shouting. I don't understand most of the words. I should learn more of this human language. Not long after Mom carry me and immediately rush to the base. Wait- I think I forgot something... " Mom!! We forgot the honeeeey!! " I whined. When mom put me down on the floor.

I look at my mom with big eyes, that always win his heart to do something for me. But it didn't work. It's seems like my mom is thinking of something. But what? That's the thing I don't know. If only I have an invention that can read someone else mind. Then I feel my mom hand on my shoulder so I look up to see mom staring at me. " Listen Dab. That human you just meet earlier is dangerous. They're bad guys. And I don't want you to be near those guys or that place. Understood? " mom said as if it's a life threatening thing. Maybe it is dangerous. The tall emo looking guy did hand cuff me to the end of the table. Wait- are they planning to kidnap me?! Dabourus the Great?! No one!! No one is separating me from mom the powerful Irken soldier. " what about the honey jars? " I said innocently to my mom. My mom sigh and a face palm, " Fine. I'll buy you some honey. But you can't step out of the base. And if someone got into the base and it's not the one you know shot them. Kill them, if they fight back. And never press the destruction button on your wrist. Your life is more valuable than that. " mom said. So I nod like a good son. Mom like a good son. And if I am super good this month. Mom promise to let me see a few minutes ride to see the space and the other planets . So I have to be a good son at least until the end of this month.

Mom then hand me a bag of spare parts that I have requested. I hug my mom and then excitedly grab the tools and eye protection to be safe when melt some metal to rebuild it structure to make a rocket ship!! " remember to spray antiseptic in the tools before using it! I don't want any germs on either you and the tools!" Mom shouted. " Okay!! " I shouted excitedly and began to spray antiseptic on the tools.

" I'll be back in half an hour. So stay inside the base Dab!! " " Yeeesss mom!! " I sigh. Mom still treat me like a little smeet because I am so small. But I am not worried about that because I gonna grow up and become strong and tall. So those rude Irkens can stop looking down at my mom!!

I then began to melt the metal and put the liquid on a machine to reshape it . And do it repeatedly on the other metal. Waiting to it harden will be long. So I went to build my own AI for my ship. Aha!! I am a genius!! Thanks to my genius mom!! I inherited his talent. Making the codes on my mom main AI that we called ' computer ' . I start to code all of necessary command code on a chip. It must be prefect. Need to have an autopilot command , rocket booster command, back up command, destruction command, weapon command, etc. I have every scenario plot that might happen in my mind. So all I need to do is prevent that to happen. I want it so perfect that it don't need any modifications.

[ INTRUDER ALERT ]

[ INTRUDER ALERT ]

[ DEFENSE MODE TURNED ON ]

The blue screens appeared everywhere with warning. As the AI shouting in a monotone voice. And flashing red light in every single room. I slide all of the unnecessary blue screen to the side to get rid of it and typing on the blue screen keyboard in Irken language to get access to the hidden camera in the base. A blue screen appears and show every side of the base. I pinch the screen to make it wider. And there it was the guy that is arguing with my mom earlier try to find the secret passage way. Which is impossible—

I decided to go and meet this guy. The defense mode is only for locking and securing important room's that have evidence that we aren't human. The living room and kitchen don't have a defense mode to make every curious human think this is just a normal house.

I am now in the living room glaring at that guy " go away!! " I said in a scary tone. Gaining the attention of that guy I smirked. And point a gun that can electrify anything. " where is Zim?!" The guy shouted. " None of your business, you fool!! My mom don't like you so I also don't like you!! No amount of honey gonna make me talk!! " I shouted. The human glare at me.

Ha!! Why should I get intimidated by him?! I am the one who is aiming weapon at him!!

" Oi. You pathetic alien. If you don't tell me where your mom is I will expose you and your mom that you two are an alien!! " He said while smirking. " You're insane!! After all who's gonna believe you?! We have stayed in this filthy corrupted planet for years and no one suspected anything. Do you know why? " I said. Because he isn't answering me I decided to say more, " Because you human are stupid and oblivious!! " I shouted as if I have won. And he is the loser in the game.

The human chuckles making me confused . Why is he laughing?! Didn't he know that I have won?! That I, Dabourus the Great has won!!!

" So you really are the son of that alien freak. Both of you has the same amount of pride that no one could have. " the human said. I was confused. And that was a mistake, I have let my guard down. That I didn't saw the human about to kick my weapon the ground and kick it to the corner of the room behind him. I can't reach it but I know I am not strong enough to beat this guy yet. My training isn't done yet. I gritted my teeth as I panicked to think the best way to escape or just to turn the situation around again. I can't let him win!! Never!!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Next chapter is when this chapter get at least 25 votes.

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter ?
A. Will Dab be able to turn the whole situation around?

B. Will Dib harm Dab to make him a hostage to gain Zim attention?

C. Zim arrive just in time to beat the crap out of Dib for threatening his son?