💟1💟

Hello to everyone who is reading this.

Jungkook

When Jeon Jungkook an alpha turned 18 like everybody else he too expected to find his mate.
Throughout his life he had waited for his mate,he believed in true love and mate bonds as he has seen his friends finding their mates and living happily.

He has heard numerous stories like how your mate's scent will be the most alluring scent you have ever smelled.

Or how the sparks and tingles shoot up your body whenever your mate touches you.

Or how you feel complete when you have completed the mate bond and become one soul in two bodies.

These all made Jungkook want his mate even more.

But unfortunately Jungkook didnt find his mate when he turned 18.
He was disappointed but he hoped for the best.

He started to search for his mate.Going to every pack in hopes of seeing his mate there.He even visited the far off packs that maybe maybe the moon goddess won't be so unkind to him and help him find his mate.

He promised to love and cherish his mate,no matter what gender they would be or no matter what rank they would be-alpha,beta,omega or even human,he'll love them with his entire being.

Every night Jungkook would look at the moon from his balcony and pray for his mate.Sometimes it would get so bad that he will cry until he slept.

He kept on waiting and time kept on passing,he turned 23 and still no signs of his other half.

By now Jungkook has believed that he didnt had any mate.He was one of the unlucky wolves who were cursed with no mate by the moon goddess.

It was a hard truth but he had to live with it forever and why forever you might ask???its because.....

When Jungkook turned 23 he stopped aging.You see the moon goddess has chosen five werewolves and made them "The Ancients"

The ancients were the werewolves who were chosen as the wolves saviors.They had powers no other wolves possessed.Whenever there would be any dispute in their world the ancients were to be looked for.

Moon Goddess gave the ancients the power of immortality.No wolf knew how could they be killed or defeated and everyone followed them not only because they were powerful but also cuz they were wise and always took the side of the truth.They supported the right and made the wrong understand and give them another chance.

Due to this they were known around the whole world and respected among the entire clans.

Now Jungkook with his friends~Namjoon,Yoongi(both are alphas)Jin(omega)and Jimin(beta) was an ancient.

They were the five Chosen Ones.
Namjoon and Jin were mates and Jimin and Yoongi were mates too.
They were spending a good life living together in the Starlight Pack in Seoul.

This all sounds good right?Friends who live together forever?No one wants to leave their friends or closed ones.

But what about Jungkook who don't have a mate and as an Ancient he couldn't even die.So he was forced to spend an eternity alone,without any partner and this doesnt sound good for anyone.

This was all 100 years ago.In the present Jungkook who once believed in mates absolutely despised the idea of them.Living for a 100 years without a mate made him like this.
He became cold,arrogant and distant.It was hard to believe that he was once cheerful and happy.

But his friends knew the real him,they were always there for him.He loved them all and was grateful for them.

But the hole in his heart even after 100 of years was still there and nobody could fill it.

The past 50 years had been very chaotic.War broke out between werewolves,vampires,lycans and other creatures.
The ancients were immersed in it.

But now everything has settled as a peace treaty was signed and things became peaceful.

Namjoon and Jin became the alpha and luna of the Starlight Pack.Yoongi and Jimin are in love and happier than ever.

And our Jungkookie he has seen how the world is,how mean and selfish people can get.He had even seen mates cheating on each other.

All these made Jungkook not long for a mate anymore.On the contrary he told himself that he was happy that he didnt had a mate,but somewhere in his heart he still wants a mate.
But won't admit it.

As of the present Yoongi,Jimin and Jungkook are set to complete their graduation as they weren't able to do it 100 years ago due to all that war shit.

They are going to join the Seoul National University for the new semester.

Jimin was pretty excited for this whereas Yoongi didnt gave a fuck and Jungkook he didn't had anything better to do so why not join his friends to college.
A little education won't hurt right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n~Next chap will be Taehyung's back story.

If you liked it plz vote and comment.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜