CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

-AMIKO'S POV-
-2 DAYS LATER-

I threw a chip at Benji as he slept in the chair across from me. I was waiting for doctor Smith to bring my discharge papers so I could leave this shithole. This bed has been hurting my back and the food here is disgusting. Except for the apple juice. That shit be bussing.

Benji opened his eyes before glaring at me. I haven't told him I was pregnant yet and thank god my stomach wasn't showing. The doctor told me I was 2 weeks so I really didn't have much to worry about.

"Wake up big head." I said and he shook his head as he turned to the other side. I got out of bed before walking to the bathroom. I was on this pain medicine so I really didn't feel much.

"You need help baby?" I heard him yell.

"Yes, if you don't mind." I said and I put a towel on the floor of the tub and ran the shower before Benji helped me out of my gown. He helped me inside the shower before he helped me bathe.

"Thank you." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm just ready to get you home." He smirked and I smacked my lips before laughing at his foolishness. I knew that I had to tell Benji sooner or later.

After my shower, I changed into some of a Benji's clothes before he slipped on my slides for me. He helped me pack my bags before I felt pain in my shoulder.

I winced as I took a seat on the bed and he ran to my side.

"You good baby?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah. Shoulder just hurting." I said as I took some more of my medicine and I drank some of the water Benji had got me.

He finished packing my bags before we chilled until the doctor came. I made sure to grab the papers and put them in my purse.

It was going on 3 and the doctor had just walked in.

"Here you go. You are now ready to go home." She smiled at me and I returned.

"Thank you." I said as Benji grabbed my bags and we walked out of the room. I was so ready to go home. We got outside and he put my bags in the trunk and I got inside the truck.

Putting on my seatbelt, Benji got inside before starting the ignition and pulling off. The ride home was silent but it was a comfortable silence.

"So I talked to your dad." He said and I looked at him with an unamused look and he chuckled.

"Why you didn't tell me he was out?" He asked and i shrugged.

"I didn't tell any one." I said and he didn't say anything.

"Well we had a little conversation." He said and i shook my head.

"That's bad. He shook your hand afterwards?" I asked and he looked at me before nodding. I giggled before looking out the window.

We pulled up to the house and I seen a big poster that hung up outside that said Welcome home. I glared at Benji and he kept his eyes straight ahead with a smirk.

"Benji really?" I asked and he put the truck in park before getting out and grabbing the bags out the trunk. I got out the truck and closed the door behind me before Riley and Jayla ran out.

"AHHHHH! That's my bitch!" Riley yelled and Jayla laughed as the two hugged me.

"I miss y'all!" I said as Pierre walked out with Kairo behind him. He looked upset but I knew it wasn't serious.

Pierre hugged me and Kairo mugged Pierre.

"Kairo what is wrong with you." I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Pierre ugly ass." He said and Pierre mushed his head before running off with Kairo chasing behind him.

Benji walked behind me as I walked inside. The smell of roast hit my nose making me smile.

"Who you got cooking?" I asked Benji with a raised brow and Tae came out before hugging me and pulling me in the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a women over the stove.

She looked over her shoulder before turning fully around.

"You must be miss Garcia." She said and I chuckled before nodding.

"That's me." I smiled and she stared at me as if she was reading me.

"Pierre! Come take this trash out!" She yelled and Pierre stomped in before snatching the trash out. He mumbled something under his breath.

"Pierre." I said sternly and he groaned before walking out.

"So you who he been going crazy about." She said and I didn't say anything.

"I'm Aunt Tommie. Your not like that skank Tessa are you?" She asked and my whole demeanor changed.

"Auntie, you did not have to bring up Tessa." Benji said as he walked in.

-BENJI'S POV-

I walked out the kitchen before plopping down on the couch and snatching the controller from Kairo making him pout.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" I asked.

"You bill cosby." He said and i smacked my lips.

"Too far brace face." I said and he sat up.

"Ou I know you not talking." He yelled.

"I am. I'm talking to the nigga who had braces since he was 10 years old." I said and he straight faced me before flicking me off.

"Fuck you." He said and I laughed.

"You lucky you got straight teeth." He said and I turned on 2k.

I just wanted to have a small lil get together for Miko coming back home. Miko is a strong individual and I respect her.