"Noona..?" A voice whispers in your ear along with a loud ringing.

"Noona your phone is ringing..." Jimin's face appears over yours and you groan, turning your nose away to look at your currently annoying vibrating phone on your nightstand.

You pick it up and slide the button to shut off your alarm, sighing with an arm over your eyes.

"Jimin.."

"Hm?"

"Remember what we talked about?"

"Don't leave food on the bed."

"No.." You slowly sit up and lean on your headboard as Jimin sits with his legs crossed, thinking.

"Don't, leave food in Hobi-Hyung's bed?"

"No honey," you gently pet his small cut ear, his cheek getting closer to your hand.

"Don't call me Noona.." You gently remind him.

"Why not?"

"I'm only a few months older than you."

"But, I want to.." His ears flop down in sadness and you sigh, bringing him close.

"Alright, you can call me that. Just remember you can call me by my name too, okay?" You kiss his forehead and he nods, burying his face in your neck. He slowly climbs onto you and the door quickly opens.

"(Y/n) breakfast is ready." Hobi smiles at you, then picks up Jimin off you onto his shoulder. Jimin whines as he's carried away from you but you softly wave bye at him.

Jin walks into your room and shuts the door, catching your attention.

"You're not going to that shelter."

"And you're not going to tell me what to do." You get up off the bed and collect your things for the shower. He grabs your arm and you stare at him in the eye, granting you release.

"Yoongi isn't happy with you. He doesn't want more hybrids."

"Yoongi is never happy with me. He was the first one here and then you all came along. He said the same exact thing about all you and look how he is." You turn on your shower and start undressing but Jin stops you. He has this look in eyes that seems like he's upset as well.

"I think he means it this time, sugarcube." He holds your shoulders and uses the nickname he only uses when he's being genuine. You look at the floor and gently shake off his large hands.

"I can't just leave them there. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I'm going to help them. You of all people should know what that's like." You give him a hurt look and usher him out both rooms, locking both doors and heading over to shower.

You stand under the water and hold your arms close, feeling upset at the betrayal of both Jin and Yoongi when they both know what it's like to be pushed around from place to place, hurt and begging for help but not wanting to accept it. Jin has always been on your side, why is now any different?

Scratching comes to your bathroom door and you unlock it, going back into the shower and announcing it's open. Taehyung scoots into the shower with you and hugs your neck. You pet his hair back and begin to clean him along with yourself.

"What's wrong winter bear?"

"Are you going to leave me out when they get here..?" He looks at you with watery eyes and your heart sinks. You immediately hold his cheeks and bring him close.

"No! No of course not! Don't ever think I'll leave any of you out because someone new is coming." You hug his chest and he rests his forehead on your shoulder as the water runs down on both of you.