Decree

Julius neck is wrapped by a thin gauze and Charles will ask every hour if it hurts.
Julius just sigh and hugs Charles and lean his whole body to his as the carriage moves

"Rather than my neck..I feel somewhere else is hurting." Julius made his eyes flutter and his gaze is seducing Charles as he rubs his body to Charles.

Charles fliched.

"Where! Where is it hurting?! Is it that painful? Should we go to the doctor?! Dad and my brothers have a doctor! I will go and get him!"

Julius bite his lower lip seeing Charles about to jump from the moving carriage.

"Stop! What do you think are you doing?" Julius pulls him.

Charles looks stress as he rubs Julius hand gently.
"You are in pain. Do not move too much."

"I am inviting you!" Julius glares at Charles?

"Inviting?"
Charles tilts his head.

Julius shakes his head and sigh.
He used his finger to make him come closer.

Then they kiss and the carriage will rock in a strange way.

The carriage driver is a young one. He is the son of the usual carriage driver.
He can't help being affected by the noises and he become stiff himself.

He wanted to cry.
The former carriage driver is his dad.
His dad used to tell him that being a carriage driver means to have a strong mentality and certain ability.
He always thinks that his father is nuts.
Now he  understand what he meant.

Training....
He should train a lot.

It is peaceful for 3 days.
The two roll on the bed day and night.

Ehem.

They are lazily watching the sky while hugging each other.
Julius looks at Charles.
"I love you."

Charles looks at Julius and he kisses him.
And the kiss won't stop until he lay him down the stiff wooden floor.

Julius hair is scattered and he is just so lovely.

Charles carressed his face.

"Lovely."

Julius blushes and took off his cloak revealing his nakedness under it.

Charles blushes.

"Beautiful."
He can't stop staring at Julius.
He feels like he is staring at his world.

Julius enjoys it.
Before he feels being melted by that obsessive gaze but now he can't get enough of it.

'Stare. Stare at me more.'he loves it. The way his body heated when Charles is looking at him like he is prepared to eat him whole.

The two will play till their heart feels contented under that huge tree in the garden.

The maids and servants, the guards, nobody wanted to disturb them and tacitly understand never to go in those 'forbidden' areas.

"Why is it so noisy?" Charles woke up late.
He lazily yawn and look for his other half but he is not there.

Bam.
The door opened and Julius serious face is darken.

"Hey! What is wrong?" Charles stands up without covering his naked body.
Some red cherries can be seen from his abs to his thighs.

"The....The King attendant came...h-hurry and receive the King's decree."

"Why are you pale? Is it bad?"

"H-hurry!"

"O-okay." Charles can feel Julius anger but he can't let the Attendant wait.

"The King is pleased to young Master's Charles performance of helping to defeat the pirates that pestering our kingdom's seas. The King decreed Young Master Charles marriage to the 6th Princess Rianna. Accept the decree."

Charles lips twitch.
'The fuck.'

"I accept the decree. Thanks the King for this gift."

The attendant look at Charles and nods.
"Good."

Charles is tired.
He is sitting in the chair and looking at the ceiling.
Julius is walking here and there.
He is biting his nail and trembling.
Charles looks at Julius and feel very sad.
He stands up and in one swoop he scoop him to his arms.

"Ekk!!" Julius is startled. He looks at Charles serious face.
"I....I will....I will be supportive....I....I...."

Charles kisses Julius and the kiss deepen.
Julius moans as he can't breath.

"Do you like the West? Or the North?" Charles says.

Julius laughs softly.
"Idiot.....Do you wnat our family to be killed?" He knows that he can't do anything. And unlike before he will not blame Charles.
King decree is absolute.

"I love you." Charles says as he carry him to their bedroom.

Julius sighs.
"Well..We wouldn't need to adopt now. Y-you can....you can make one." Julius is shock how his words tremble. He means well. He is seriously being honest that if Charles have a baby, he can 100% loves them. But his voice is trembling.
It seems so fake because of it.

Charles sighs.
"Punishment."
He said as he tore Julius clothes.
Julius eyes widen.
"You....."

Charles smirks.
Tracing that smooth skin without tiring of it.

"My man....you really am amazing."

"What?"

"How can you be so sexy?"

"....tsk."

"Oh....My man, you are really as horny as your husband!"

"Shut up!"

"Okay. But you should shut up too." Charles become serious and he drops the smile. "I only want you. I will want you. I would die wanting you. Do not say something so impossible now....."

"I....love you too." Julius tear up as he wrap his arms around his neck.
"The world is conspiring to make things hard for us. It is mortifying." Julius pouts.

Charles chuckles.

"Well....I can only understand what always turn hard when I am with you."

Julius blushes and then he scowls.
"You!"

"Yes. Yes. I am really become too disappointing." He said as he lean to kiss Julius soft chest. "Hmmm...Forget about the King or the decree.......Just say my name."

"..............Fuck. you are driving me crazy."

Charles become happy as he looks like a dog wagging his tail as he pounce at Julius.
He took off his clothes and kisses Julius.

Of course the position will reverse in some point.
Charles is the happiest do--man. Though he is a bit scared of having a woman as a wife. He just wish she is easy to deal with.

Or he can also run away with Julius.

He knows there is a way to be happy. He won't let that happiness to escape.

"Hey, aren't you going to be pregnant instead?" Julius asks as he made Charles looks at his way.

Charles is already lost in the heat and can only smile and pant like a drugged man in heat.

Julius smiles.
"Yep. You will really get pregnant one of these days."

He chuckles on his own.

A/N:

Ummmm....

What did I just made?

Wahahahhaha..

I am not always like this

True.

Swear