A very..................interesting dinner part 2

Hermione pov

Well dam. I had just told Susan to tell the staff not to call me anything but Hermione or Ms. Granger. Seriously it wasn't exactly what you call a hard request. 

"I am Miss Riddle or at least I was before I got married. My biological father's name is Tom Riddle Junior. So often people call me Miss Riddle instead of using my husband's last name in Scotland, where I am living right now. My biological father is quite...influential you could say.

With that, I got up from my seat gracefully and followed the waiter who was waiting for me with a terrified expression. I suppose I can be quite terrifying when angry.  

"I had asked all the staff to address me as Hermione or Miss Granger. Why didn't you do as I had asked?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I am sorry Miss Rid- I mean Granger. There was an important Floo call for you." said the waiter still with a terrified expression.

"Who was is it from?"

"It was from The Dark Lord." At this, my eye widened. 

"What did he say?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"He asked me to pass on a message that he will be the Ball taking place at the hotel, which is being organized by your family. He said he would like to meet your adopted family." At this, my eyes were the size of saucers. If my father found out how the muggles treat me save a few, they will die an extremely painful death. At least The Malfoys decided to not tell dad but... dam I am up for one hell of a reunion. I just nodded at the waiter. Oh well. I need to inform my other relatives about it.

Ginny's POV meanwhile

While she left the table, all the people turned to the kids and me looking for an explanation. 

"Are you seriously telling me that Hermione is an influential person?" asked one Mione's cousins. Scarlett, I think is the name.

"Yes. Mum is quite well respected in Scotland. She was Prefect and Head girl with dad and the boarding school we go to is quite selective as only particular families are allowed and a few other special people." said Rigel and then continued,
"As mum is the direct descendant of one of the founders of the school, she was allowed to go, so were we.

Even aunt Ginny's parents, my grandparents are somehow related so even she went there.
The school only allows specific people to be admitted and being a Prefect or Head is extremely hard as people come from all over Europe at the age of eleven. Our school is one of the three schools in which a particular skill set is required to even enter, so you can imagine why you would find it hard to be Heads.
 My sister and I are Prefect's in our year in for our house." He finished.

Oh, my nephew is amazing. But then again he is a Malfoy. I smiled at him beaming with pride but honestly, I was pissed at the pathetic excuse for a human who Mione calls cousin. 

" That is wonderful. It's amazing what she has accomplished. I am proud to say that Hermione is my niece." said someone who introduced herself as Irinda.

I remember Hermione saying she was the only aunt who was nice to her. I saw Aqua giving the older woman a small smile. Three people were also nodding, pride radiating off them.

That's when Hermione came back, but there was something off about it. Her smile seemed a bit forced.

"Why did they call you beav- Hermione? What trouble did you cause?" asked Brianna 

Hermione just ignored her and said "I was just informed that my father will be coming for the ball, I hope you don't mind. He said he wanted to meet my adopted family. And grandma would you mind if a couple of my friends come over for the ball. We all went to school together and we are all as close as siblings?" 

"Of course Hermione. We would love to meet your father and friends" said her grandma. It is most certainly interesting. If they are coming here, Mia's cousins better behave because the Dark Lord may not be evil, but no one ever said he wasn't dark.

This is most certainly a very.............interesting dinner.