XXII.

Chapter 22: Her Side Of The Story

A/N: TRIPLE WEEKDAY UPDATE!
The code has been completed and I'm back at it again with another update and that's three days in a row! The three updates are my thank you's and I love you's to you cookies for the support and for reaching 20K reads!💚 Stay Safe and I'll see you on the next update cookies!🥰

🍪Ellie's P.OV

"Stupid Val, why did he have to ruin the moment between you?" Ark grumbled, leaning comfortably against the tree.

"There was no moment A." I denied, despite feeling my cheeks heating up completely agreeing to her.

Stupid lump of a human, he used his charms on me and temporarily made me forget that I was mad at him!

Sucks on him though because Valentino was the potion that broke his charms. HA!

It's been a few days since the incident and Ark still can't get over the fact that Alec and I didn't kissed.

We all fell back to the familiar routine, although I've been giving Alec quite a hard time and tried to piss him off every chance I get.

Todd was a willing tool for that to happen.

I haven't seen Annie around but from what Ark told me, she was sitting in the popular table and haven't been that much present because of cheerleading practices.

We've been eating our lunch in our new spot and it was just outside the school cafeteria. A huge old tree that was a perfect spot to eat and bask in the humming of the wind.

There was a table underneath the huge tree with a bench that surrounds it but Ark and I opted to seat on the grass instead.

"Don't even lie about it," Ark scolded,"It was obviously gonna happen." She pouted, taking a harsh bite out of her apple.

"Then it would happen again in the right time." I shrugged, munching on my precious cookies.

"You still haven't told me the deal between you and Jayden." I gave her a pointed look and this time it was her turn to blush.

"We're just friends." She cleared her throat, looking away from me.

"Friends don't make out," I pointed out, remembering the time where I caught them in the party.

She groaned,"Fine, we aren't dating but we've been hanging out." She admitted.

I raised a brow,"Fuck buddies then?" I suggested, earning a smack on my arm.

"Why does society always demand a label? That's complete bullsh!t boo." Ark grumbled, chewing harshly.

Seems like someone got her period today. Thankfully, mine finished two days ago and my flower can completely breathe again.

I raised my hands in surrender,"How did that happen though? Valentino wasn't the one?" I joked, wiping away the crumbs on my face.

"I liked Val but I don't know, after the date I was like meh." She shrugged, taking a huge gulp of her drink.

Ark was bipolar when it comes to her feelings. She could like someone for so long and then not feel it anymore the next day.

"You can't force something when you don't feel it. That's okay, Jayden's adorable." I grinned, giving her a small nudge.

"He is though, funny because I bumped into him on the grocery stores and he offered me a ride home. After that we exchanged numbers and the rest is history." Ark smiled softly, seeming to recall what happened.