14

Areum's pov:

"We have to find her!!" Aecha shouted.

"But how?"

"Yeah... Taehyun is right, how can we find her?" Soobin asked while turning his head towards us and all of us just stayed silent.

"Kai might know." Taehyun immediately stood up.

"Did you forgot that he was the one who betrayed us?" Beomgyu glared at him.

"Taehyun is right Beomgyu. Let's try to talk to him." Soobin said and signals Taehyun to call Kai.

He better have some good reasons.
I should be alert to catch if he is lying or not. I took psychology classes online so yeah....

"Kai... I want you to come to Beomgyu's house now... You have to Kai... Come fast." He cut the call and turned towards us.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Must be Kai. I'll go and open it." Areum stood up and opened the door and it was truly Kai. He came in with his head hung low.

As he reached us he quickly kneeled in front of us and started to cry.

"I *sob* am sorry!!" He started to cry louder and saying sorry again and again.

It breaks my heart seeing him like this.

I was about to hug him but someone beat me to it and it was none other than Choi Beomgyu my maybe-crush who was hugging him tightly.

Maybe just maybe I might be falling for Beomgyu more than I ever thought I would.

Then slowly all of us hugged Kai. It was a group hug soon after that he stopped crying and told us the reason why he did that.

And guess what that girl Mira is a f******g  psychopath who was so overly obsessed with Yeonjun that if Kai won't give her any updates about them then she will kill his whole dym family!!.

It's not even 2 months in Korea and I'm experiencing such adventures that in future I don't wanna experience this ever again.

"Kai do you know that Hyerim is missing?" As soon as Soobin said that I could sense Kai trembling in fear.

"I-its all my fault!! I-I should h-have it's all my fault!! " He started crying again.

"Kai..." Beomgyu and Soobin hugged him again cause they were near.

"Kai this is not your fault. It's Mira's she threatened you that she will kill your family so I know it's not your fault. You are just trying to protect and I know you didn't had any choice." Taehyun said while joining them.

"Yeah, Kai it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." Yeonjun said while joining them too.

While me, Aecha and Guanlin just stood there admiring such a beautiful bond between them. It was just beautiful.

They are so adorably adorable. I can feel their bound. Nothing can break them apart.

"Aren't they so cute?" Aecha whispered towards us and we just simply nodded with a sweet smile.

But this happiness doesn't last long.

"Ahhh!!!"

"YEONJUN/HYUNG!!"

Hyerim....
____________________________________
That's all....

Thank you so much for reading and hope you just liked it<3

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3

******************************************
I'm trying my best not to die because of TXT's teasers....
First Soobin slayed me!! He killed me!!! With his looks and acting skills!!!
Then Yeonjun came and killed me with that looks and acting skills!!!!
Then Beomgyu came and killed me again!!!
I'mma be prepared for Kai and Taehyun.
(That what I always tell myself but they always finds a way to kill me with their everything!!!!)

TXT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME  FOR SURE!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!