Chapter 5

I sat there in my car, not being able to get out, and cried my eyes out.

My phone constantly rung with my father's name and picture popping up on the screen for the twentieth time.

I didn't want to talk to him or anyone else from my family for that matter.

I had no one real in my life. Everyone had lied to me.

The fact that there is someone out there who i got half of my DNA from makes me sick to my stomach. How could you not want your child?

I was feeling abandoned and alone for the first time in my life.

I finally found the strength to get out of my car and walked inside my home.

I looked around my beautiful home and felt lonelier than ever. I was suppose to have a husband and maybe a child or two running around but no. That life was taken from me by my sister.

I was hurting right now and I wanted her to feel the same hurt.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through the names. When I found the one I was looking for I pressed call.

It rung for a few minutes before a they finally picked up.

"Can you come over. I just really need somebody to talk to right now." I said into the phone.

They said that they could and I sent them a text message with my address after hanging up the phone.

Thirty minutes passed when I heard a knock on the door.

When I pulled the door open, there stood Jermaine with a bottle of red wine in his hands.

"Thank you for coming over." I said, greeting him with a hug,

"No problem. After all that drama I knew you would want someone to talk to." Jermaine replied as we made our way to the couch.

"Are you ok? I mean, that is a lot to process."

"I'm just mainly hurt. I don't understand how they could lie to me all my life. They had so many times and opportunities to tell me but that didn't. I really don't want to talk about it anymore. Before we stop, I do want to ask you a question."

"What's up?"

"When you were holding me back, I felt you ease up on your grip. Did you do that intentionally?" I asked curiously.

He laughed a little. "Yea I did. I couldn't let her sit up there and talk to you like that. I wanted you to tag her one good time."

I looked at him for a second and then we both broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Did you see the way she went limp in my daddy's arms though? That shit was freaking hilarious! If I wasn't so mad I would have laughed at her ass. What did Erica say when you left to come over here?" I asked.

"Surprisingly nothing. It was like she was rushing me to leave which is strange considering she trips on everything else I do."

Two hours and a empty bottle later, I was feeling better.

Jermaine and I talked about everything. He told me how he was an only child and when his parents died they left him a small fortune. He made Erica sign a prenuptial agreement stating that if she cheated she would not get a penny of his money.

"So what made you marry her?" I asked.

"She was really sweet in the beginning. We got along well. Never really argued but it's like once I said I do, shit changed. She complains about everything that I do. I'm just sick of her to be honest." He said as he ran his hand over his face.

"Why don't you divorce her if you are so unhappy?"

"If I did now, she would get half of my money and now that she is pregnant I just can't find it in myself to let her go."

"I understand that you want to be there for your child, but you don't have to be in a miserable relationship to be a good father to your child. Just do whatever makes you happy."

He stared at me for a moment before replying. "It would make me happy right now if I could kiss you."

I was shocked that he actually said that to me. "That's just the wine talking."

He grabbed the empty glass out of my hand and placed it on the coffee table and moved closer to me. He gently grabbed my face into his hands. "Can I kiss you?" He asked sensually as he licked his juicy pink lips.

I nodded my head yes and he kissed me deeply. 

Maybe it was the wine and the pain in my heart that caused me to do what I did next.

As I pulled away and stood up, he gave me a confused look.

"Are you coming?" I asked, making my way to my bedroom.

Author's Note: Kind of short but I wanted to update. Do you think they are going to go through with doing the nasty or will April come to her senses? It is her sister's husband after all. Why was Erica basically rushing Jermaine out of the house?

Thanks for the reads, votes and comments. I really appreciate it.

DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY PEOPLE!