•Mike Wheeler•

~imagine~Mike seeing you after living with hopper for 365 days and coming back to help save the world with him and the others

~imagine~
Mike seeing you after living with hopper for 365 days and coming back to help save the world with him and the others

They were all yelling and arguing about the madness going on around them. But their shouts get interrupted when a demogorgon flies through the window causing shards of glass to hit the floor.

Everyone stops yelling and starts to hear the door handle jiggling the door opens they all stare at the door in shock as they all see you walk in the Byers residence dressed in all black with white sneakers and a nose bleed with a smile on your face.

You make eye contact with Mike he smiles and goes to hug you he pulls apart and starts to speak "I-I knew you were out there I contacted you for-" you cut him off saying "365 days I know."

He has a look of surprise on his face.

"W-what didn't you say anything or talk to me or say where you were" Hopper walks in answering Mike question "because I didn't let her." It didn't take long for Mike to act quickly.

Mike looked pissed he walked up to hopper and started hitting him and crying hopper takes him into another room. Meanwhile everyone walks up to you and hugs you sharing about how much they have missed you.

A girl with red hair with a green and white jacket holds her hand out and says "You must be Y/n I'm Max Mayfield, I've heard a lot of good things about you" I look at her for a second and smile then shake her hand after I walk past her to see where Joyce was.