🔷 4 - Blue 🔷

[Air's POV]

Is it just me or my little brother and I liked the same favorite type of color? It's the color, blue. It's actually surprising, to be honest.

Though we liked a different type of shading of the color blue. Mine's sky or light blue and his is dark or cyan blue. But it's still the same, it's still blue.

I'm gonna be honest, my clothes inside my wardrobe are all blue in color, same goes to my young brother. Yeah, literally, even the paintings on the wall in our own room were painted blue. Let's say, every things in our room are mostly blue, except for our study table, which is brown in color.

I also heard that blue means tranquility and being all just, calm, like the serene sea. More like, it symbolises peace, not worrying about any troubles in the world since you're even-minded. If that's the case, and if it's possible, can I describe myself as a calm and composed person?

Another thing, I also heard that blue means... the opposite of happiness: sadness. It also symbolises gloominess and having low spirits. No, that can't be...

I suddenly thought of my little brother, who is living his life all joyfully and happy. What if those carefree and lighthearted emotions he has were replaced with a glumly one? Will I still ever see him lively like today? Will I still get to see his cheerful personality?

Will I still get to see those beaming smiles...?

I shook my head from those thoughts. No, I'll never let that happened. I'll make sure to make him happy no matter what; And, I'd like it to stay that way, the moment he was born into this world, because he's the one who brought happiness to my life.

I sighed deeply, as I tried to calm myself down from those negative thoughts I have. I was here in my room, lying down on my bed. Angin's also here with me on my bed, but playing with Whaley as he's seated on the middle of my bed.

I slowly got up, then glanced at my four-year-old little brother. I saw him talking to my stuffed toy, which made me smile heartily at this sight. Softly, I called him.

"Angin?"

My little brother immediately turned to look at me and went closer to me, letting go of Whaley from his hands. "Ya, big brother?" He asked, his big, sparkling brown eyes blinked twice. I stared at him straightly to his eyes, a gentle smile curved on my lips.

"Don't change, okay?"

Angin's head tilted slightly to the side confusingly. "What do you mean, big brother?"

I sighed through my nose, giving him a small smile as I shook my head in response. "Nothing, just... come here." I stated, gesturing for him to come near me.

He quickly obeyed and went near me, as I gave him a warm hug. I closed my eyes as I embraced him, my head gently resting on the top of his head. I felt him hugging me back, which made my heart sunk as I felt his love for me.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked, as I gently brushed his soft hair.

"Mhm!~" My little breeze replied, looking up at me with a bright smile. "I will never hate you! Evah!" He cheerfully added, making me chuckle softly from his response.

I planted a soft kiss on his forehead, hugging him more. "I'll never hate you either, my little breeze..." I smiled warmly, my eyes slowly opening.

"... ever."