THE QUEEN'S SERVICE {PREVIEW}

(A.N: SEQUEL IS OUT GUYS! 'THE QUEEN'S SERVICE' IS UP AND RUNNING! ^^)

Timeless...

This space was timeless.

Sans was unused to feeling this sense of floating- this sense of helplessness, everything was stained like the pitch of black— "Hum dee dee dee~!" Water. The sound of gently lapping water invaded his skull as his sockets jarred open with a groan. No recollection, no fears- just peace. "Tra la la la~!" ...And humming. The world was set to a blur as he propped himself up by his boney elbows slowly against an angle of wood- The world still spinning on its axis with him stuck in physical limbo.

"Ah-! I see you've come to!" A voice chirped over the water. Sans' vision focused on a purple blur, double becoming single- and with that, came the clarity, the awakening- his sense of self. Bullet- gang— wife-!! He shot back, the boat rocking haphazardly. Asgore stared back down at him, stoic and statuesque. His gaze hardened at Sans' newfound consciousness, eyes locked till a figure peeked out from behind Asgore's bulky frame.

"Hullo!"

(A.N: Bwahaha-!! That's all you're getting for now my dears! Enjoy that little morsel- there's more where that came from. Got any theories thus far?? Then you know where to comment my dears! I'd love to hear them. Ooh- before I forget— I'd like to ask everyone what their favourite chapter was! ^^ I really wanna do my best on this sequel and give you guys another great story! Till then ;) )