Tsukishima's Answers

Hello my lovely readers, Author-chan here! Since this fanfic reached 32k reads, I've decided to interview a certain dino boy, it's none other than Kei Tsukishima! (Yeah, I purposely wrote his given name first

Hello my lovely readers, Author-chan here! Since this fanfic reached 32k reads, I've decided to interview a certain dino boy, it's none other than Kei Tsukishima! (Yeah, I purposely wrote his given name first.)

Anyways, before we start, I would like to thank you all first from the bottom of my heart. You guys, I can't even describe how ecstatic I am that you all appreciate my story! I know I've already said it but, I'm saying it again; I truly love you all!!

Note: You guys are the one asking questions to Tsukishima here. Enjoy!

Question #1: Is it fun to call me "Pancake"?

Tsukishima: Yes, it's very fun. *insert condescending smirk*

Question #2: Why didn't you treat me like a servant even though that's what you said?

Tsukishima: Weren't you acting like a servant already?

Question #3: Why didn't you tell me about our childhood?

Tsukishima: Because...I was scared... *whispers*

"Huh? I didn't hear you."

"I said because I think it's unfair..."

*He was scared that you'll stay away from him and blame him.*

Question #4: Remember when you kissed me on the cheek? Weren't you lying when you said you didn't mean it?

Tsukishima: No, I really don't mean it. I didn't want to kiss you just because I was jealous... *angrily mumbled but you still heard it*

Question #5: Were you angry about the things that I told you after the team lost to Aoba Johsai?

Tsukishima: No, because what you said are true.

Question #6: Then why were you avoiding me?

Tsukishima: Because I was having fun.

Question #7: Don't your mother remember me when we first met? If so, why didn't she say anything?

Tsukishima: She figured out that you still don't remember us, so she kept quiet and instead talked to me.

Question #8: When you confessed to me, you said the word "again". Are you admitting that you loved me too when we were kids?

Tsukishima:...Yes.

That's all for today! Thank you for wasting your time hehehe. 

Anyways, if you guys have more questions, feel free to put them in the comments. I might answer them before I write the epilogue.