XXXV

steph's pov

it's been around 2 months since the sidemen decided where they wanted to take their friends.  the trips tomorrow and honestly, i can't wait. they've decided to rent out a large cabin in tennessee. honestly, i'm really thankful the sidemen even let me go on this trip. it feels like after meeting them it's just one adventure after another. not that that's a bad thing.

ding.

it was that notification from my phone that interrupted my thoughts.

TENNESSEE TRIP

josh
Welcome to the Tennessee Trip groupchat!
You're all here because you've been invited
to go on the trip with us. I've sent out a
packing list to each of you individually
but just in case i'm gonna send it here aswell.
See you soon!

cal(freezy)
AYYYYY PARTY TIME WITH THE BOYS

big gibber
this is gonna be WILD

jj
I HOPE YOU LOT ARE READY FOR SOME
WILD NIGHTS OUT

wow. so this is really happening. i cant believe it. the sidemen really have impacted my life in ways i cannot describe.

not to make this fun trip all about tobi and i but..... this could be the perfect time for us to get even closer.

—time skip—

the sidemen decided it would be best if we all got on the same flight so here we are. all 15+ of us. sat at the airport. waiting for our flight. the girls and i (talia, freya, and gee) are all sat making conversation while the guys get on with their normal craziness. we really are one rowdy bunch.

noting much happened on the flight. everyone was on their best behavior in order to prevent causing trouble to the rest of the passengers but even their best efforts weren't enough. it seems the guys really can't help being silly. i don't really blame them though. there's never a dull moment with these lot.

——————————————

the sidemen vacation has commenced!!

it's a bit of a short chapter but i just wanted to give you guys an update since it's been a while

kinda underestimated online school because it seems the longer i participate the more i can feel my motivation to drop away.

writing can be a good distraction sometimes though

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed
much love <3