37.1 Fun Little Family Outing Part 1

It had been a week since Otiz had become human and it looked like he would stay that way for a while, he was a happy little six year old by normal means but with the consent hair colour changes and his fox ears and tail appearing out of nowhere it was becoming a chore to make him sit still.

"Otiz get off the table and sit down" said Severus to the little boy who was now on the table impatient due to being hungry.

"No Tev! Bweakfast! Hungwy!" shouted Otiz to the man but one look given by Harry as he came into the room had the boy scampering off the table like he had a Firebolt attached to him.

"Otiz say sorry to dad" said Harry as he sat down.

"Tev sowwy" and he went over and hugged the man's legs, said man looked down at the child and sighed.

"Hadrian I think we should go out, hopefully that will curb his hyperactiveness somewhat" said Severus having given Otiz his sippy cup of blood and Harry his pancakes.

"I think you're right, him being six and stuck inside isn't helping him, he has too much energy, yes we have the garden but it's really not much".

"Is there any place you want to go to?" asked Severus to his son who by now was wiping blood off Otiz as he had yet again spilt his blood.

"Well I think Otiz should have some new clothes, I don't think we will be able to keep getting the blood out of Dudley's old clothes, thank Merlin I kept some" smiled Harry as he began to take of the item in question off the small boy.

"No~" squirmed Otiz as the top finally came off, said child made a run for it thinking that Harry was coming after him to give him a bath. Even though he loves water!

"Dad I think he would also need some toy's as well to keep him occupied for a while so then I can do my summer homework, you can do you lesson plans and potions and hopefully not trash the house again" and he laughed.

Otiz came back into the room twenty minutes later looking confused.

"Hadwin no chase?" said boy climbed up onto Harry's lap and curled in.

"No Otiz we were planning on going out for the day and hopefully pick out some stuff for you to keep that fun little mind occupied while me and dad are busy" and he rubbed their noses together.

"Weally?" asked Otiz looking into matching green eyes and then into Onyx eyes of what he would call his grandad.

"Yes little one we are, but I don't know about your hair? Can you change the colour of it by any chance?" asked Severus.

Otiz only nodded and then suddenly his hair was yet black with a ever so slight wave to it, he looked like he was a complete mixture of Harry and Severus it was cute.

"Ta da!" and he giggled to the pair of them.

.........

They were in Diagon Alley, Otiz was happy swinging in between them giggling away!

"Hadwin wook, weets, Otiz have dum?"

"Later Otiz you've just had breakfast and before that we have to go shopping and then after lunch you can have a blood pop" said Harry to the hyperactive child.

There first stop was Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, the bell chimed that made Otiz giggle at the sound.

"Welcome and what do we have here" said Malkin to the three.

"Madam we are after some children's robes for young Otiz here but he is also a familiar to my son Hadrian here, who I think you know as Harry Potter".

"Ah yes young Mister Potter" and she nodded and let Harry being Otiz over to the stool.

"Otiz can you stand here for me while the Madam measures you for your clothes?" asked Harry only to get a happy nod in return.

The tape measure wizzed around him and Otiz had to stop himself from chasing it due to his mixed heritage. He so wanted it.

"Ok that's all I need if you can pick out come colours for me to use I can get on this right away".

"I think we would just stick with the cotton type of robes but they need to be completely stain proof as his diet is nothing but blood mainly.

He is in human form now but he is a hybrid familiar of the Japanese Bakeneko a cat demon and a Kitsune a fox demon.

They need to be rip due to his teeth and claws, in other words they need to be highly durable for all occasions" explained Severus.

Nodding Madam Malkin went to work while the three looked around in the Muggle clothing area, it was limited but at least they could get something different then just robes.

In the end they walked out with four children's robes all of white and blue to match his fur colour with a hint of silver throughout.

Otiz had selected many blue tops all differing in shades, black trousers and blue and white shoes, he wanted no other colours besides those.

"Ok mister time to get you some toy's to keep you occupied" said Severus who was now carrying the child, who had buried his nose in his neck since Madam Malkin asked him to change his clothes.

"Kay Tev, Hadwin hold now?"

Severus gave the child to his son as he opened up the shop door and let the two boys inside.

"Wow!" they both said making Severus chuckle.

"Come on you two let's go and get something for the hyper one" and he led them to the under tens section of the store.

As they came round the corner, Otiz squealed he saw something he could have fun with as a boy and as his normal self, a interactive toy snitch!

"Wow! Otiz like!" was all he said making Harry almost fall over as Otiz jumped in his arms.

Harry placed him down on his feet and he ran over to the toy, once in hand the snitch flew off but no where as high and as fast as the normal snitch. This was fun!

Without saying anything Severus picked up a box and tapped it with his wand, the placed the box back on the shelf.

They had to guild Otiz over to the other toy's as he was loving the snitch way to much.

Harry took the toy off him which made him almost cry but when he turned the child to the other toy's, on the shelves he saw children Quidditch toys, brooms, snitches, quaffles, ect...

Noting that Otiz was lost for choice Harry glanced at his dad who tapped on the toys, he now had snitches one stuffed and one interactive, a children's toy broom, a toy Quidditch set that let you play out games.

Next they headed over to the building sets where Otiz picked out building blocks, a train set and a castle stating and I quote:

"I go Hog'art, go on twain woo woo, play at 'ubledore! Tev room, mak 'otion with Hadwin!" this made the older males happy and laughed, lastly they headed to the stuffed animals.

Otiz threw down Mooney, making Harry pick him up which still being active due to Harry accidental magic whimpered and curled into him.

Squealing again Otiz picked up a stuffed bat and a doe along with a children's potion set, the set was of a toy cauldron with fake vials of potion ingredients.

"Be Tev!!" was all he said and then he finally came over and held his arms up to Harry and said "sweepy now Hadwin" this made both of them laugh and then went to pay for everything that Otiz had picked up.

updated: 5/6/2020