1. " You aint my type"

Dave

I was mugging the back of ol girl who bumped into me

I was mugging the back of ol girl who bumped into me. I wasn't in the mood for the bullshit I really wasn't. Before I even opened my mouth to say some shit to her disrespectful ass she was already talking.

I looked down at her lil short ass, and lil mama was fine as hell. I just kept staring into her brown eyes. Looking at her facial features, her pretty brown skin tone. I was lost in my roaming for a second till she started snapping her fingers in my face.

"My fault ma . What was you saying? " I asked her once I got out this trance she had me in.

" nigga I said next time say excuse me " she said with an attitude and a mugg on her face

"Man you bumped into me, fuck you talking bout an excuse me "

"Exactly what I said, as tall as you are..... you shouldn't be bumping nobody" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

I just watched her walk and started shaking my head. I don't know why the hell i let Sean's ass talk me into this double date at this little lounge joint

I finally found Sean 10 minutes later already at the table with the two girls waiting. I plastered a fake ass smile on my face and made my way over to them.

"Wasgood brodie" I said dapping Sean up. I turned around and was about to say a hello to the two females when one caught my eye. I scoffed and my smile dropped.

Not this rude midget again

I look down at Sean's girl and said my hello's while she did the same. Her name was Jhene and she was a bad lil joint too. We met a few times but Ian know Sean was serious bout ha

I then turned to the girl who bumped into me a few minutes ago and just gave her a head nod and sat down. This bout to be a long ass night

It was going on 30 minutes into the date. We ate and now was chilling .

Me and shortie who I now knew her name as
Sarah or sum I don't even remember and I don't care but we haven't said much to each other. Just small talk here or there, I wasn't feeling her ass at all.

I was ready to go.

Seans ass on the other hand was having a grand old time with Jhene. My nigga was laying it down thick on his ol girl.
I just shook my head

" well ladies and gentlemen it's open mic night tonight .... any takers ? " I heard some female on stage saying into the audience

" Jhené you should go up there " Susie was saying to her friend.

" Steph now you know damn well you the rapper don't start that"

I was busy on my phone texting my favorite piece of the week that I was gon slide through later tonight after this little date thing was over.