𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

After the talk, Jinki took Jonghyun into the new little Jonghyun's room.

- Okay - Jinki started - Do you want me to take off your clothes?

- I can do it - Jonghyun felt his cheeks blushed. - Can you please look away?

Jinki looked away, allowing Jonghyun a little of privacy, but of course, in no time, Jinki will see Jonghyun naked anyway.

- I'm done - Jonghyun tried to not show how embarrassed he was but his cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

- Okay - Jinki turned back to Jonghyun only to see him still in his boxers. - But baby, boxers too.

- But - Jonghyun didn't want Jinki to see his things, where he was cutting himself regularly.

- Come on, don't be shy - Jinki smiled at him. 

Jonghyun hesitated but took off his boxers.

- Okay - Jinki lifted Jonghyun and laid him on the changing table.

This way, Jonghyun's crotch was on a full display for the older.

Jinki knew about the younger's past so he wasn't shocked when he saw Jonghyun's things. 

- Baby - he said and gently touch the scars. - Promise, you won't do it again.

Jonghyun looked at Jinki and nodded. 

Soon, Jonghyun was dressed in a cute outfit, with a flower crown and an elephant plushie.

- Okay, do you want to watch cartoons or play with toys? - Jinki asked and lifted Jonghyun into his arms. 

Jonghyun was short for his age and skinny, so he really looked like a toddler, and Jinki was well-built and high.

- Play maybe? - Jonghyun wasn't sure, everything was new to him.

Meanwhile, Taemin was sat in the playpen with lots of plushies and other toys. He was still angry with Kibum so all he was doing was looking with angry expression at Kibum who was sitting on the couch and was watching TV.

After an hour, just right after Jinki and Jonghyun came downstairs, Kibum stood up and walked to Taemin.

- It's time for your nap - he said and try to lift the teenager but something unexpected happened.

Something soft but hard landed on Kibum's face. Of course, it was plushie but Taemin's hands weren't weak so it probably hurt.

- I have enough! - Kibum yelled angrily and this time, he wasn't annoyed, he was really angry. - You're getting a spanking.

He lifted Taemin really quickly and sat on the couch. He laid Taemin across his lap and took of his trousers and nappy.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

- Ouch! - Taemin also yelled. - Stop it!

- No, until you're sorry - Kibum's hand started to ache but discipline was more important.

After ten more hits, Kibum stopped. Taemin was crying hard, his face and butt were as red as tomatoes and the little's breathing was rough and heavy.

- Are you sorry? - the older asked. 

- Yes - Taemin hiccuped and tried to calm down. - I'm sorry.

Kibum lifted him and put on his clothes again and sat him on his lap.

- Eomma hates to do it but you have to be good boy - he hugged Taemin and this time, the boy didn't reject him and cried into Kibum's shoulder.

He thought that maybe Kibum wasn't as bad as he though earlier.