Spiritual 1

It's early morning 6:00 am. A Aarthi song is going on the air. This is the daily routine of the mansion.

Mein tho Aarthi utharoan re Santoshi Mata Ki

Jai Jai Santoshi Maatha…. Jai Jai Maa ~ 2

This routine continue from the elder daughter of this mansion Anjali Singh Raizada. When she's doing Aarthi, someone called her as Anjali Bitiya….. She turned towards her and smiled.

Anjali: Nani…. You're ready to go walking???

A old woman in her 60 age smiled towards Anjali and she's none other than Devyani Singh Raizada.

Nani: yes… but today I will not go out of the mansion….. I will be walk in garden area otherwise CHOTE scold me calling from Australia.

Anjali: here take Aarthi…. And go.

Nani took Aarthi and prayed welfare of her house. Nani came out and walking in garden area.

Nani: [ self-talk] why today's air is smelling like smoky???

She ignored that and started to walk….. Anjali is roaming all around mansion taking Aarthi and spreading the holy air everywhere in the mansion.

This mansion is called as SHANTHIVAN build by the great business tycoon ASR.

A old age man in his 60 year.. walking from the road….. he stopped seeing the Raizada mansion….. and staring the mansion and calculating something with the help of his fingers.

Nani saw him, that person have long hair and beard which turned to white and his clothes are very dirty... He's staring mansion….. she came to him.

Nani: who are you??? Why you standing like this??

But that old man ignored her and counting something while scratching his hairs.

Nani: [politely] you need something to eat??

Old Man: NO! I don't eat from your home at any cost…

He replied hurriedly…. Anjali who worshipping all mansion came out and saw her Nani talking with someone. She came to them when he said he will not eat.

Anjali: why you talking to him Nani?? Let's go inside.

Anjali holds her Nani hand and turned to go when he said……..

Old Man: how much you can worship Santoshi Maa…… This time your all prayers will go waste.

Hearing that Anjali and Nani halted in their place… they slowly turned towards him.

Anjali: what do you mean???

Old Man: Yeh SHANTHIVAN Ab Shanthi Se Nahi Rahega….

[ This SHANTHIVAN never be in peace now onwards….]

Anjali and Nani are shocked to hear this…

Anjali: just go from here…. We will not believe you.

Old Man: you smelled this smoky air today??? Old Man stretched his arms, smelled the air and took one round and comes near gate and said……