Introduction

The land beyond the walls is far different to what everyone had assumed. There is many different lands and many different cultures.

Luna comes from a large place called Colo. It's where she has spent her life growing up and spending all of her time. In the schools, they are taught all about the different places of the world. They tend not to go into detail about each different place as they must discover this on their own, and mostly they were busy training them in combat. Luna spent most of her days as a bounty hunter, collecting large cash prizes from anonymous sources and using the money to upgrade her ship, weaponry and high tech things in her home.

When Luna turned 18, she was informed that she would be able to transfer to Chicago to have a second home there. She was over the moon with joy, the chance to travel was amazing to her and held many new and exciting opportunities.

The people of Chicago got told of this news by a hologram that popped up all around their town. It has been the only thing they could talk about since the day she was said to arrive.

------------

AN- Hey, this is my first ever fan fiction. I thought it would be interesting as its different to the other divergent fanfics i have seen. Hope you enjoy. :)