Author's Note

Author's Note

First of all, wow you guys. I definitely did not ever think in a million years that I would get around to publishing the ending to a story I started in freshman year of high school as a COLLEGE SOPHOMORE. That makes me feel 1) like a bad author (oops) and 2) really old. So, sorry for making all of you wait, and thank you to all this free time I suddenly have thanks to self quarantine.

Second of all, thank you all so much for your support! Whether you are an original reader from 2015 (which would be so crazy) or someone who clicked on this any time in between, THANK YOU!! This fanfiction and its subsequent success on Wattpad showed to me that my writing is actually good and means something to people, and that has been so huge for me. I have received thousands of incredibly kind comments from all sorts of wonderful people, and I cannot thank you enough for that. You all are also ridiculously funny, and some of your comments have put me in tears from laughing so hard. I read them all even if I don't respond, and I value everyone who takes the time to support my work.

I know Chosen isn't perfect by any means (plot holes, random additions, the fact that it's 61 chapters long...), but it has meant so much to me over the years and I am so grateful I had the courage to share this story with all of you.

Once again, thank you for loving this story and Loki like I do, and for going along with it even though it doesn't have all the typical fanfic conventions in it. The fact that you made it through all those chapters basically means we were chosen for each other, amiright??? (Okay I know that joke was pretty bad).

Seriously though. Thank you all so much. This book has changed my life for the better and will forever be one of the biggest moments of my life.

All my love and gratitude,
Katie :)

PS- If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to post on my message board or PM me! I can't make any promises that I will immediately respond but I will try my best!!