The arrival

Luna's Pov:

It's the morning of my departure and i have been running around my house frantically making sure i have everything i need.

I am dressed in my favourite black leather jacket with silver spikes on the shoulder blades, black ripped jeans and my best pair of combat boots.

I have packed all of my best outfits into my ship, along with my favourite guns and weaponry. The flight is supposed to be 26 hours long but luckily i have been granted access to the coordinates so i can set my ship to fly on auto.

I have opened up the back of my ship to allow space for my fully decked out car to fit. It has multiple Turbo engines and can travel at 250 mph. The whole car is coated in a chemical that only exsists in Colo and it turns the car invisible with a press of a button.

Once i am sure i have everything i need, i head to where my ship is positioned and climb in. waving goodbye to my family and friends, i start the ship and shoot into the sky at top speed.

It takes a while to enter in the correct coordinates but once it is done, i can sit back and enjoy the ride. The ship travels over multiple countries and the countless oceans that make up our world.

After doing some intense hacking onboard, i have managed to gain access to Chicago's hologram messaging system and send a message using my phone.

Narrator's Pov:

In Chicago, the current broadcast was interrupted by a message on the screen that read, "see you soon!"

Many cheers rang out through all of the five factions before settling down as they knew they would have to wait about a days time.

In the ship, Luna felt her phone vibrate and looked at it to see that they had wrote back. The people at Erudite had managed to track where her message was sent from and were able to link straight to her phone.

"When you arrive, land your ship on the tallest building. There will be an elevator down to the bottom floor where we will be waiting. See you soon."

She was glad that they had arranged the landing spot as she was worried where she would have to land her ship and didn't want to add to the stress of moving.

After a long flight, she was finally able to see the outside walls of Chicago.

Luna's Pov:

Once i came into view with Chicago i turned off the auto pilot and started to control the ship. i soon spotted the tallest building and flew over to it, landing on top.

After turning everything off and grabbing my phone, i opened the door and slipped out of my ship.

I looked around on the roof and saw the fully glass elevator leading to the ground.

Making sure i had my hand gun with me, i got into the elevator and made my way down. i peered through the glass and saw hundreds of people crowded around the bottom. They seemed to be gathered in groups and their clothing tended to suit each group. In the small amount of school i got, i was taught that these were what they called factions. I wasn't sure what was special about each one but i'm sure ill find out soon.

The elevator came to an abrupt stop and the cheers grew even louder. Some of the people wearing black clothing were standing in front and stopping anyone from running forward.

A man wearing grey walked forward and outstretched his hand.

"My name is Marcus Eaton. I am the leader of Abnegation, the leading faction." He said with a small smile.

"Luna, nice to meet you." I replied shaking his hand.

"We understand that you have been given minimal information of out city so let me give you a brief summary. As you know, are people are split into factions. There is Abnegation, the selfless, kind and caring faction. Erudite, they hold the knowledge and are the ones to invent everything you see before you. Amity, they mainly work on supplying the food and living a peaceful life. There's Candor, they focus on the truth, their out lawers. And then theres dauntless, the warriors." Marcus said, giving me a small introduction of each of the factions.