Prologue

(Third Person POV)

“Hello we are BTS!” all seven members bowed to greet their fans, they were currently attending a fan-sign event.

Even though it wasn't necessary they individually introduced themselves too, starting with Namjoon, “Hello everyone I'm RM. The leader of BTS.”
Then the rest followed according to the order they were standing.

“I'm your hope! I'm your angel! J-hope!”

“Ah I'm the worldwide handsome Jin.” Jin said, while blowing his signature kiss.

“Hi I'm Jungkook the golden maknae.”

“Hello I'm Jimin.”

“Hi! I'm V, the cutie of BTS!”

“Uh I'm Suga.”

“Another cutie of BTS!” Taehyung added making everyone laugh and the one in question shy.

Smiling, they all went to sit on the chairs behind them. Taehyung was going to sit beside Yoongi, as they were standing before, but someone from the crowd shouted,“Sit beside Kookie, Tae!”

Halting his movements, the second youngest member of BTS stood there awkwardly for a moment before taking his place beside Jungkook.

The fan-sign continued for the next three hours and BTS interacted with their fans happily. Everyone was happy, expect one person.

Yoongi was trying his best to smile and make small conversations with the fans, but what one of their fans said earlier was bothering him way too much.

“Hyung? She's waiting.” Jimin nudged the older,the last Army in the line was waiting for Yoongi to sign her album.

“Oh sorry...” Yoongi apologized, giving the girl a small smile. She didn't seem too bothered by the incident and left after saying ‘it's okay’.

Finally the fan-sign ended and all seven of them stood up to say goodbye to Army.

Namjoon, Jin and J-hope were done saying their farewell greetings and only the maknae line and Yoongi were left on the small stage like platform.

The youngest trio were singing a trot version of one of their songs, making everyone laugh their butts off, and Yoongi was watching them with a small smile on his face.

Watching the three play around like five years olds made him so happy that a gummy smile appeared on his face.

“V-ssi! Make a heart!”

The smile dropped off Yoongi's face as he watched Taehyung lifting his hand up to make a heart with Jimin, who was right beside him, but he was stopped mid way as a fan screamed.

“With Kookie! Tae make a heart with Kookie!”

Another one screamed, “Jiminie make a heart with Yoongi oppa!” a loud round of scream followed this suggestion and everyone took out their phones or cameras to take pictures of the famous ships of BTS, Taekook and Yoonmin.

Albeit a bit hesitant, Yoongi stood up to join Jimin and the two duos created a heart, earning loud cheers from the fans.

And as they smiled for the pictures, Yoongi's eyes unconsciously drifted towards Taehyung, who was being all cute.

That's when Yoongi realized something.

There's just something about him...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Do let me know your opinions ❤️