Chapter 18

_Chapter 18_

Elliot Warren

"What is it?" I slurred when I tried to fend off the weak attempts of trying to wake me up. "Ricky, stop," I complained. "Stop groping me!"

"Don't move so much," he groaned and pinched my heated skin right next to my belly button, making me sit up instantly

"I told you to stop," I shuddered and robbed my eyes in remaining fatigue. "Hey, wake up," I shook him numerous times. But I had no idea that he would surprise me by grabbing me and forcing me to cradle him all of the sudden. "I knew you were perverted," I told him. 

"You call it perverted while I say horny," he laughed. "No, actually I like to cuddle when sleeping. So instead, of hugging the blanket I ended up hugging you."

"You call that hugging? That was sexual harassment!"

"No, it was not," he leaned his chin against my chest looking up to me. "It's called love."

I stared at him for a couple seconds in which he was just grinning at me. A wide and bright smile that was unconsciously warming my heart. "Cheesy," I blushed and looked away to avoid his eyes. Why was he always staring at me with these eyes? Didn't he realize how embarrassing that was?

"Cute." He suddenly pinched my nipple, causing me to flinch instantly and slap his hand away.

"Sometimes I just want to cut your hands off. For real, that's not funny," I scowled. Again he just had to let out a gloating laugh.

Then suddenly, the door opened and I already awaited Ricky's Mom, but to my surprise it was Liana storming with a huge stuffed animal. I think it was a raccoon, not too sure. "Look, look, look what I got from Daddy!" She grinned at us but it immediately faltered when she saw in what weird position we were both in. I mean I was basically sitting half naked on her also half naked brother.

"Li, I told you not to barge in, every time you feel like it!" Ricky sighed and gently pushed me off to stand up. Liana was still frozen in place, at least this time she was narrowing her eyes at the both of us and finally stopped resembling one of the acting shocked people from the mannequin challenge that was trending back in 2017.

"I knew it," she mumbled on top of it. "I knew you like Elliot." She pointed at her brother like she accused him of some crime. "I can't believe you stole him from me. I liked him first!"

"I didn't steal anything from you! He was mine to begin with!" He bickered. Hey, were they seriously fighting over me like I was an object?

"Okay, that's enough, please!" I waved them both off after grabbing my shirt that was close enough to put it on.

"Whatever," Liana sighed and tugged on her raccoon. "By the way, Dad wants to talk to you now. He doesn't look too happy, so be careful," she cautiously whispered the last part.

"Oh darn," he stood up and brushed through his hair after stretching himself. "First thing in the morning waking up all lovey dovey and then reality hits me hard."

"I'll keep Elliot company while you go get killed," she waved him goodbye with no sense of pity. That lovely seeming girl could also be quiet harsh, hm? He in comparison just remained quiet and left as soon as he put a shirt on.

"He will get in real trouble now, Dad is angry," she whispered.

Now that I think about it, he always seemed to be more of the stricter kind of parent. So, I could somehow imagine what he would go through. It was definitely not going to be as easy-going as it was with his Mom which is why I didn't have any fate in eavesdropping without the fear of getting caught this time.