Chapter 19

Next chapter of The Jinchuuriki Alliance is up and running!

By the way, I took long because: Some personal stuff has been happening in my family.

There has been boy drama. Yep. I have a boyfriend. Oh ma gawd. Then this girl is trying to get in our relationship, like, MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY FUCKER. And it's funny because the girl likes me. A girl likes ME. Yeah. She doesn't like my boyfriend.

But mainly its family shit.

Anyway, enough of my banter, let's get on with the chapter!

~Wolfie

______________________________________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 19 - Preliminaries

After the second test was over, they gathered all of the competing participants in one single hall. Some were battered and bruised, some were completely fine.

Gaara bid farewell to Fuu and Naruto as he and his siblings walked away from the hall, they had gotten to the tower, but hadn't retrieved a scroll, mostly because of Gaara telling them to cooperate. Which they did. Obviously.

Fuu and Naruto went to stand next to their respective teams; Fuu with Moka and Miharu, while Naruto was with Sasuke and Sakura, who gave them questioning glances which were waved off.

Dismissing Sakura's attempts of communication, Naruto put a finger to his lips and looked at the next proctor... who, didn't look like a proctor. He looked more like a dead-man walking. He was ill, extremely ill. Sasuke just rolled his eyes, as per usual.

The teams who were remaining were:

Team 7 (Konoha); Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

Team Taki; Fuu, Moka and Miharu.

Team Iwa; Kenpachi, Jumonji, Aimi.

Team Kiri; Haru, Akihiko, Kaoru

Team Kumo; Akane, Sena, Kimi.

Kakashi leaned forward to whisper in the Sandaime Hokage's ear, "Is it just me, or does this seem oddly organised...?"

Hiruzen Sarutobi didn't reply verbally, but he mentally agreed. A team from each village? (Excluding Suna and Oto of course.) But he didn't think that there was any meaning around it, probably just a coincidence? Or the foreign teams were just that impressive. For some reason though, Hiruzen didn't quite believe that.

"Alright."

Hayate Gekko, the sickly looking proctor, cleared his throat. Which unfortunately led to a series of coughs while the remaining competitors stared at him silently.

"Alright... Everyone, congratulations on passing the second round of the Chuunin Exams-"

Many whoops and cheers erupted at this point, glad that they managed to get through too.

"Quiet... But unfortunately, due to the high number of passing Genin, we must-" He coughed. "-hold preliminary rounds in order to see who will go to the final round."

At his words, the whole room exploded with shouts, there were yells that it wasn't fair, that they didn't hear about this, and so on.

"That's not fair!"

"We were not informed of this!"

"What? Now?! We just got out of the forest of death!"

The Hokage's eye twitched, "Silence!" The room quietened down until everything was silent. Only then did Hiruzen continue speaking.