15

Beomgyu's pov:

Yeonjun hyung suddenly started to cough out blood and cuts appeared on his face.

That was when we realized that Hyerim is being totured.

"What should we do!?"

All of us started panicking. Who won't if your best friend is in this situation and you have no idea how to help. To make things worse his soulmate is being kidnapped so he is also feeling the same thing that she is going through!!

"I'M CALLING THE AMBULANCE!!" Soobin hyung took out his phone and dialed the ambulance.

Yeonjun hyung passed out.

"YEONJUN/HYUNG!!" All of us started to panic more.

"The ambulance is on the way. " All of us tried to do our best not to lose Yeonjun hyung but it's not possible right?
Because...
If something happens to Hyerim, Yeonjun hyung will suffer the same thing.

"Areum!!" I quickly turned towards her.

She is having panic attack.

I didn't waste any seconds and quickly hugged her while she hugged back, crying in my arms.

"Areum don't worry... We will save Hyerim and both Yeonjun hyung and Hyerim will be fine." I softly whispered in her ears.

Both of us stayed like that until the ambulance came. Soobin hyung and Taehyung went in the ambulance while the rest of us have to go there by our own.

"Areum?" I called her name softly but I didn't got any response so I looked at her and she was sleeping in my arms.

Cute...

"GUYS!!" Guanlin along with Kai came running towards where me and Areum were sitting.

"Don't shout can't you see someone is sleeping here." I said while pointing at Areum who was sleeping peacefully.

"What happened?" Aecha asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"We know where Hyerim is." Both of them said with the most excited tune.

"Wha- how!?" Aecha shouted and because of that Areum woke up she looks so confused.

So adorable...

That is when we made eye contact and I have to admit that everytime I see her I fell in love with her more deeper than before.

"Ahem...." Guanlin fake cleared his throat.
(a/n: Idk wat I just wrote or do I?)

Both of us realized the position that we are in right now and separate ourselves from each other.

I miss the warmth.

"So let me tell you guys again... Both me and Guanlin found out where Hyerim has been taken to."

"How?" Areum asked but it was more like a whisper.

"Err..... We track Mira's phone. Our Guanlin hyung here turned out to be more than we ever imagined." Kai said as Guanlin stood there proudly.

"How did you do it Guanlin?" I am so impressed.

"Yeah.. where did you learn all these things?" Aecha asked him too.

"Secret." And there he goes again Lai Guanlin and his winking.

"You are a weird kid.... So where is she right now?"

"In the abandoned mansion outside the city." As Guanlin said that all of us looked at him.

"Lets go and save Hyerim." I said while the others nodded.

"But before that... Lets take some things shall we?" Guanlin smirked.

"Things?" All of us looked at him.

"Yes. Let's go to my house first."

As Guanlin said that all of us immediately ran towards Guanlin's house which wasn't that far from my house luckily.

He opened his house and brought us to his room. He took out a box under his bed. Then he opened it in front of us.

Weapons!? How the heck!?

"We need some weapons don't we." He smirked at us.

Who the heck is this guy?____________________________________
That's all!!

Thank you so much for reading and hope you guys have enjoyed it<3

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3

Btw.... Thanks to Kang Taehyun, Huening Kai and Choi Soobin
I nearly died!!!
My breath seriously stopped the moment I saw them!!
I wasn't readyyyyyy!!! ( T_T)