9

•RYDEN•

I never been so scared before so Johann assured me that man will never hurt me and I trust him.

It's nightime and it was time to sleep—Johann insisted that I should sleep beside him and I agree because that man might hunt and hurt me.

We were lying together on his king-sized bed. I was hugging his waist as his arm was under my head.

He stare at me with a smile etch on his face while I smile back. I guess that he was so happy that he wasn't going to sleep alone anymore, because, In my whole life back then—My family and I used to sleep together in one bed.

"How's your day?"

I ask. He lean down on me as he brush my hair gently, It feel so good to be honest.

"I'm doing good but much better now with you sweetie."

He whispered as he continue to stare at me with pure adoration, It was sweet to have someone stare at me like that.

"That—That's nice."

I whisper back as I can feel him move his arm around me as he hug me tight while facing me.

"Let's stay like this forever, hmm?"

He hum, As I can feel his strong arm around me, I reach out to his blonde hair and stroke it with my fingers.

"Okay.."

I nodded my head as I can feel his arm tighten around me. I can smell his minty breathe on my forehead as we stay like this for a while.

"I'm glad that I meet you sweetie."

He said out of nowhere, I nodded my head as I'm getting sleepy already, I wanted to take a rest from all the occasion today.

"You're like a sunshine in my garden."

He continued as he rubbed his finger on my back as I stare at his chest, He was really handsome.

"A sweetheart, that makes me realize so many things. I'm thankful for you about that."

Johann continue to tell me about this world as he caress my back and hair. I was trying my best to stay awake as he tell me all those stories that would help me in the future.

"Damnation Valley is a curse. I don't understand why a fallen angel like you is here."

Johann said as he stare at me seriously like—He never expected me to end up here, I do too, Until now, I wonder why Tesalonica reincarnate me here.

"I will take care of you Ryden, Trust me with all your heart, body, soul."

He said as I feel a slight shiver from those words. It was deep that I can't tell what the meaning behind it.

"Let's sleep already Ryden, Goodnight."

He said out of nowhere as he close his eyes. I nodded my head as I slowly close my eyes.

"Good night Johann..."

That's the last thing I said before I fall asleep. I never been so tired before so sleeping makes me so good at this certain moment.