10

It's 8:00 a.m in the morning when Ryden finally wake up.

He didn't see Johann so he thought that the man was cooking breakfast for the two of them.

Sitting up from the comfortable fluffy bed. He saw Nene who was still sleeping. He didn't bother to wake up the doll who was probably tired from running yesterday.

He walk inside the bathroom, And he was confused to see himself on the mirror—something was wrong.

His neck is full of red marks that may come from the mosquito last night, Johann told him about how dangerous mosquito can be.

He wash his face and change his pyjama into white shirt and black short—He walk out of the bathroom as he step out it before stride over the bedroom door and open it as he got out.

He walk through the hallway with a tired expression, He have a good sleep yet he feel so tired.

He walk pass through the kitchen to see Johann was cooking something, So he walk inside the kitchen.

"Good morning Johann.."

Ryden greeted the man as he sat on the stool with a tired expression, He still feel sleepy despite the fact that they sleep earlier last night.

"Good morning sweetie."

Johann happily replied as he flip the pancake. He was cooking bacon and pancake just for Ryden.

"I already make a milk for you, Drink it."

Johann said with a hidden smile. He was literally crazy but he can act like he was decent man just for Ryden.

Ryden didn't hesitate to grab the glass of milk as he gulp it down without any hesitation.

Johann look behind him and he was surprised that Ryden was drinking it all. He feel that his member twitch in delight.

Nobody know that—The milk is mixed with his—c*m.

Sick it may sound. It was expected from a crazy man. He was obsessed with Ryden without anyone noticing. He wanted a part of him was inside the guy so no one can own him but himself.

Ryden thanked him and said that He kinda wanted more. He nodded his head and think about how hard to milk himself just for his beloved.

Why mixed it with milk when Ryden can suck the milk from his member? He was getting aroused early in the morning.

The two of them eat in peace and silence as Ryden ate his pancakes happily. The milk taste a little salty but Johann tell him that it was almond milk so there probably a little salt on it which makes Ryden wonder.

Almond Milk isn't that salty? Right?

He ignore it as he continue to finish their breakfast. As they eat in silence—Johann has spoken.

"Let me take you a tour around here in Shibuya."

He said to the small guy who was surprised but nodded his head happily.

It would be their first date. Johann happily thought, But he think that he shouldn't worry more because more date is about to come.

•I add some part because I was literally about to fall asleep when I write this.