Chapter 7

After a while of thinking, Turtle decided to sleep for the night, after all he did have a long flight, he curled up, wings over talons when all the sudden, a searing hot pain flooded over him, he got up, backing up as a voice called "Hello? Who is there?" Turtle recognized this voice.......but who........"Peril!" He shouted, nearly jumping forward wrapping his wings around her, before he remembered her scales. Peril leaped up in excitement shouting "You're alive Turtle! How?!?!" She said happily. Turtle responded "I have been hiding out in a swamp, for the past few years....I thought everyone was gone....but then I remembered you. I thought that you may had still been alive, so I came looking for you. And here you are!" He said crying from happiness, Peril said in return "Of course I am! You didn't think that I would let that moon scaled lizard do anything to me right?" Turtle laughed. Then Peril asked, "What were you doing in my cave though?" She said confused and Turtle responded with "I was staying the night here, then I was going to look for.....wait. You live here?" Peril shifted uncomfortably before saying "Yeah....I went into hiding too, I thought, if he did those things to them.....he would do the same to me, so I left the palace and came here." Turtle looked at her sympathetically and then said back "You can come back with me....to my swamp, I am trying to find out what happened to Moon, I know Darkstalker didn't kill her, I cast a spell..." then Peril interrupted "You used your magic?" She said worried. Turtle responded "Yeah.....but it was worth it in the end." He smiled at her and then continued "I have a plan....to save Moon, and it involves you." Turtle finished.