Chapter 11

Finally they got to the Rain forest, it had take them a few days, and they'd gone at least two without water, so they decided to land by the stream. Once they had Turtle looked around for any dragons, it looked like they were in the clear...for now. After a while of drinking he noticed a pile of branches, they looked oddly...dragon made? He walked closer to them, Peril still drinking, and started to remove them, it revealed a...cave? Turtle walked down....and down.....and down, until, he hit rock bottom. Inside was a massive room filled with torches and on the floor were pretty rugs. Though what caught his attention most were the dragons, at least twenty all staring at him, uh oh he thought and smiled shyly saying "H-hi, I'm uh Turtle." A murmur went around, and not long after Peril came down, a few minutes passed after that, everyone had calmed down, and talked a bit, they said they knew him which was...odd to say the least, but what he was really hung on was that what they had told him. "Our 'previous leader' gave the role to another dragon named Pineapple, we sent her to your swamp to come find, and recruit you, but now you're here which...complicates some things." He had no idea who this Pineapple was, or even who they were, but he could tell that their intentions were true, so he trusted them. But he couldn't stop thinking Now that were here...how do we get Moon back?