Before You Read...

Wow

Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. Wow.

If you would've told me three years ago when I posted the first part of Freaks that I'd be here, writing the fourth book of the series and with so many wonderful people as readers I wouldn't have believed you. We've all come a long way, and here we are at the last stop on our adventure.

Let's get through all the mechanics before getting too sappy.

This book is set in 1993, mirroring the setting of Dark Phoenix (2019). All of the characters (excluding Firefly and Bo) were created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and are property of Marvel Comics. I do not own/did not create the X-Men franchise (although let's be real, it would be a physically impossible dream come true if I could). This is the fourth and final book of the Freaks series, and I recommend reading the first three books (Freaks, Runaways, and Heroes) that you can find under my works, otherwise I promise you you will be incredibly confused. This story will be updated every Tuesday and Friday.

Thank you to all of this series's readers. This story is every bit yours as it is mine. You are all wonderful people to write for and make me so happy with all of your comments and votes and passion for this story. I hope you enjoy this last book. Take it slow. Savor it.

Time's too short to be moving so fast.

Love you all,

thecatgurl =^._.^=