Chapter 40

It has been a good amount of hours since your battle with cooler's scouting party and since then you have used one of the healing pods inside the ship to fully recover your injuries and after a nice meal of cooked aliens you have started to training with the three royal iciclites as you all prepare for cooler's attack.

While the training was harsh as winter and crystal showed no amount of mercy on you, when you fought with luna it was a more even fight with the two of you trading hits again and again until you were out of energy. Currently you were having another fight with winter and not fairing well against him at all but even after 8 losses you still getting up for another round. 

(Winter): So then boy are you ready for another round?

Winter stands there with his arms crossed while crystal and luna look on as you get up from the ice with a smile on your face.

(Y/n): You bet!

You fly straight into the air and quickly dive down towards winter as he makes the ice from the ground shoot upward towards you but as you dodge out of the way you notice that the large spiked pillars of ice start following you.

(Y/n): Tch.

You fly around as fast as you can while just barley being able to move out of the way of the ice as you notice winter is no longer facing you and is looking over at crystal and luna.

(Y/n): Is he not even paying attention to me!

(Crystal): Shouldn't you being paying attention to the fight dear?

(Winter): Fight? dear I am not even taking it seriously.

The second he finishes you felt your entire saiyan pride erupt with rage as your power up making the ice that was coming towards you break apart.

(Y/n): YOU WON'T BE TALKING SO BIG WHEN I LAND A GOOD HIT ON YOU!!!!

(Winter): Oh please don't hurt me "mighty warrior" 

Winter does the most smug smirk as you reach your boiling point and charge towards winter again at top speed with your right arm stretched outward and fist clenched. 

(Y/n): YOUR MINE!!!

Winter stands there as you get to him and land a powerful punch to his face which to both the shock of luna and crystal actually makes winter go flying back quite abit as he smacks into a large mountain of ice.

(Y/n): HA! I GOT YOU ASSHOLE!

The three of you look at were winter crashed into for a few seconds until winter get up from the ice unfazed and makes his way towards you.

(Winter): Well well your power has really grown since you last hit me.

(Y/n): Damn right it has.

Winter looks at you with a a little grin until he laughs a bit.

(Y/n): What's so funny!?

(Winter): Just so you know while the force of your punch was quite good it was not you that launched me flying back.

(Y/n): What?

(Winter): I just decided to make myself go flying back to make you feel better.

Within a second your very being shatters as you stand there frozen.

(Crystal): You know that is only going to make him feel worse idiot.

(Winter): Oh yeah maybe I should not of said anyway.............oh well.

Winter walks right up to and pats your head.

(Winter): You okay boy?

Winter continues to pat your head until you snap out of it, quickly look at him and deliver a strong punch to the left side of his face.

(Winter): Good your doing okay.

(Y/n): Tch.

You pull your fist away from winter, back away a bit and stand there with your arms crossed.

(Winter): What?

(Y/n): Next time take the fight seriously.

(Winter): Hahaha I don't think your ready for serious me boy.

(Y/n): Why the hell not!

(Winter): Look as you are now you just won't be able to even make me get serious however if you were able to access the power you used when we first met then maybe things will be different.

Your eyes widen a little hearing this but instead of having a look of excitement you sigh and look down to the ground.

(Y/n):........To be honest I would rather not use it.....

(Winter): Is it really that bad?

(Y/n): Well you see when I my power gets out of control or I go under extreme emotions like rage or become too upset my power starts to flair up and then after that I lose control.

(Winter): Hmmmmm interesting.....

(Crystal): We best find a way for you to control that power just incase you snap during the battle with this cooler.

(Y/n): But how? if I get stronger it may be harder for me to control.

(Winter): Hmmm I know! what if you do a little meditating!

(Y/n): Um okay but how will that help me?

(Winter): Well if you train your mind well then even when you use your power then you won't easily lose control and while meditating you should slowly bring out your power just to see how much of it you can use.

(Y/n): That could work.

(Luna): Do you know how long that could take?

(Winter): Don't know it would take a week or few days or maybe even a month.

(Luna): Are you really going to sit down for a full month?

(Y/n): Well If it means I can help everyone here in the end then I might as well do it.

(Luna): Make sure you don't starve.

(Y/n): Don't worry I won't.

(Winter): Oooooooh is this progress?

(Crystal): Looks like it.

Both crystal and winter look at luna with big grins.

(Luna): D-Don't look at me like that! I was just pointing that out!

(Winter): Hahahaha!

Winter looks back over at you.

(Winter): If you want I can help you with meditating boy.

(Y/n): Sure I could use help with it.

(Winter): Well then let's begin!

(A/n): Done and done we are getting closer and closer to the big fight which is getting me excited but for now I shall take a break and then continue on the next chapter of this book tomorrow so see ya then!