Day 10 Sink

Day 10

Stupid.

I was so stupid.

I am so stupid.

Why did I agree to come here for a month? Why?

Because we were staying in Vansh's father's friend's penthouse, We had to do everything in our own hands. We had to cook, bring groceries, clean dirty dishes, and everything.

It was all good until the kitchen essentials ran out. The penthouse owner had asked his assistant to clean the penthouse and also put in some essential things so that it won't be havoc when we arrived.

Why did we not live in a hotel or a resort you ask? Because our friends thought it would be awesome to put us in trouble. My younger brother, Ahaan and Vansh's younger sister, Ketki were also part of this plan.

The problem doesn't end here.

I completed all my pending work before the wedding and did not take up any new engagement work.

But on the other hand, Vansh took new engagement work. Which means I am on leave but he is not. He took the work which was here in Goa. The firm in which we are working is taking up all our expenses for traveling and some additional expenses.

I was so tired because of him. The work which he took up was not that easy. So I had to help him with it. All the work I was doing and will be doing is only because that stupid guy took up the work.

Now, he is off to the field audit and I am mopping the kitchen. It was ten-thirty in the morning and I finished mopping the entire penthouse except for the kitchen.

I had to buy the groceries so I decided to first clean everything and then take a bath and then head out to the supermarket.

****

I finally finished moping after a few minutes, picked out black jeans and a plain red top, and went to take a bath. After I took a bath and sat on the sofa to make a list of things I wanted to buy, my phone started ringing.

It was Ahaan, my younger brother calling me.

"Hello, idiot. How are you?" I have never called him by his name. When we were younger I would call him piggy, stupid, a cat, etc. We always used to do this to tease each other. We were always really close as siblings. I remember he was so sad because of my wedding. He even started crying when I was leaving. I knew beforehand that he was sad. I remember with tears in his eyes he said smiling 'now the bigger room is mine' and then laughed sadly. He gave me a bone-crushing hug when I was about to leave.

He never said anything. But he didn't have to. I always knew him well. He may show me he doesn't miss me but I know he does. I miss my baby so much.