Chapter 4

Cameron's Pov

Outside running around like little kids, I tagged her and it was time for me to run, She couldn't keep up though I'm a stallion. I laughed at her trying to catch me, it was cute, she's adorable when she's determined, I thought to myself. After a while of her not getting her way I decided to let her tag me, she was so happy when she did, I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Beep Beep Beep" The Alarm clock went off, I was so close, I stared at its face. Okay maybe I do like her but I'm not going to see her again I thought to myself. I got up, it was pretty early no one was up yet but I did feel kind of happy. I went straight to the kitchen of course. I started to make breakfast while listening to 'Say So by Doja Cat ft Nicki Minaj'.

"Day to night to morning, Keep with me in the moment" I sang as I whisk up the eggs slightly turning around and was startled by Jane just sitting there watching me.

"Oh my gosh, you know you could be a serial killer right?" I said holding my chest.

"Yeah but I'd just rather be Gay that's way more terrifying, anyway you're happy this morning" She said.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well let me see, you didn't wake me up this morning because of a having a nightmare" She answered.

"That's because I didn't have one" I said.

"Oh good, but also you got up early, you're making breakfast" She said.

"So, I normally make breakfast" I retorted.

"Yeah but you're dancing, and you don't dance" She squinted her eyes at me.

"I just had a good dream for once, that's all" I answered.

"Oh really, You dreamt about North didn't you?" She asked.

"So what if I did?" I said turning back around to finish making breakfast.

Parker came out already dressed for work, I don't know how he could get read so early, it must be a habit. He informed us that our birth certificates will be coming in the mail today and left, so we have to look out for that. Adam not too long after that got up, he looks grumpy and cute, I would tease him but he is not the one to mess with before having his breakfast, I learnt that the hard way, Yeesh.

___

I was in the room putting on clothes cause I had just showered when I heard Adam shouted "ITS HERE, ITS HERE", I quickly put my clothes on and went outside to see that he already opened the mail with Jane. I collected mine, well I guess its of to school, we're gonna have to wait for Parker to get home though, he's the only adult technically. I want to start school as quick as possible, I kind of miss it, I might be a nerd after all. We are still going to have to find a job but at least the first part is done I thought to myself. I went back to the room to take a nap.

___

I woke up the next morning confused, my body lied to me, how did a nap turn into sleeping till the next day, anyway I got up to see that it was past nine, I know I sleep late but nine I was really tired, I went outside and to my surprise Parker was still home, Jane and Adam fully dressed.

"Well hello there Aurora, I thought you'd never wake up" Jane looked at me.

"Where are you guys going?" I wiped my eyes.

"'We' are going to meet the Principal of Oakland High and we need to be there in the next hour so hurry and go get dressed" She answered.

I didn't ask why, when and how it happened I just ran to the bathroom and started to get ready. With all the shouting 'hurry up' every five minutes finally I was ready. I came out the room and we were on our way to the school, not going to lie I was kind off nervous.

We pull up to school five minutes late, we got out of the car and waited for Parker to park the car. We were then shown to the office, the Principal seemed strict but nice, she told us about all the subjects they offer, sports and extra curricular activities, mostly stuff we already found out on their website and we also have to wear a uniform, I'm kind of glad we have to wear uniforms cause we don't have a lot of clothes, we mostly borrow from Parker. The Principal proceeded to show us around the school, they had an Art room I will most definitely be taking part in that, she was called to the office to deal with an issue so she pointed us to the cafeteria in the court yard to get something to eat in the mean while. We walked so fast I thought it was  a marathon, if you want us to move quickly just involve food, we got there collected something to eat and sat down. Then I noticed both Jane and Adam staring at me weird.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Oh Its nothing, nothing important" Jane said trying not to laugh as Adam turned and faced another direction.

I turned around trying to find what they were looking at, and that's when I saw her, North, sitting with her friends. I don't know but in that moment I think all the blood in my body rushed to my face, I couldn't have breathe for a quick second, my palms starting to get sweaty. They caught me staring at them and they smiled. That definitely made it worst, I wonder if she evens remember me, maybe they are just being friendly I thought to myself.

"Go over there and talk to her" Jane nudged me.

"No, I doubt she even remembers me" I looked back at them and they were still looking at me.

"See, they definitely remember you, go talk to them" She gestured to them.