Just A Fan 2 (Hyewon x Reader)

"Hey, that was... FREAKING AMAZING!!! Hey, do you know how loud they popped for you? Bro, I just... I respect you, man." Your best friend meets up with you backstage and salutes you.

"Ey stop that. It's nothing. I'm just stating facts and let out what I had wanted to say."

"But bro, your song is heartbreaking. Just the lyrics themselves and your voice just made it even sadder. I never saw you sing your songs other than lyrics only."

"Well, you've been forcing me to sing it. And I did."

"I've been waiting and damn it such a very emotional yet relatable song. But, are you alright right now?" You nodded as a response.

"As you said, God has written it all for us so we'll deserve a better chance in the future. Come on, Y/N. I'll treat you at the canteen."

"Really? Wow, this is very rare of you to treat me."

"Hey, I always treated you with food."

"But this time, I felt your sincerity. The past ones are just forced by me."

"Whatever. Let's go." You followed your best friend to the canteen.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A month later...

You had become an internet sensation because your video that was recorded by some students during the talent show day had been discovered by all the people in South Korea. Not just that, but you are known as well in some countries.

A student recorded your performance and uploaded it on a website. It was discovered a week later and the video spread worldwide throughout the internet. Your parents didn't know anything until they come across a post on Facebook.

You were shocked by it and then thought that it would be very embarrassing if your bias discovered the video. You were afraid and embarrassed. When you went to school, the other students suddenly respect you. You were dumbfounded by all of their actions.

They told you that you're their inspiration and motivation. You had touched millions of hearts with the relatable lyrics and speech you did after your performance. You are currently studying when all of a sudden your phone rings. You picked it up without seeing the caller's ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Song Y/N?" You were surprised about how the person knew your name. You were afraid if that's someone who might be related to Hyewon.

"Y-Yes it's me. Who is this?"

"Ah, I'm PD Han Yunho from Today's Hot Topics. I was wondering if you could appear on our show considering that you're a worldwide sensation right now because of that legendary clip of yours."

"A-Ah I see..."

"So, would you like to appear on the show?" You never thought that this could happen so you were flustered to even say anything.

"Hello? Are you still there Mr. Song?"

"Y-Yes? Yes, I'm still here. Umm... uhh... when is the show being broadcasted?"

"It's next Monday."

"Ah, next Monday. Umm... I'll think about it first since it's still Thursday. And also, I'm gonna have to tell my parents and teachers as well for me to appear."

"Ah, right. You should ask for their permission."

"Yes and... I'm not sure about the money though... It's a show on MBC right?"