35:

Warning: chapters may be long for a few chapters because of plot reasons.

Also this chapter contains blood and violence.

Y/n's view:
The world was spinning. I felt like puking.
"Gods...I feel so sick." I muttered to hear a scoff.

"I told you to not drink it but what did you do? You gulped it all." I opened my eyes, waking up with my head on Renjun's chest. He was still knocked out by the drugs or whatever that stuff was.

I glanced at Chenle. "Sorry I should've listened to you."

"Wait where are we?" I asked Seeing Mark, standing outside the car in a gas stop. He was putting gas in the car.

Jeno smiled. "We are escaping."

"I'm not falling for that joke." I said and tried to move, but since we all were pretty much squished in the back seat I stopped.

Jaemin shook his head. "No we did for real this time."

Jisung nodded. "You believe me right? It's the truth."

Haechan sighed. "I'm kinda sad not all the Dream unit is with us tho." He shrugged. "But, oh well, we going to stay in LA for a while until we can manage to go back home."

"Also..." Jisung started. "I heard you and Renjun started a thing."

I groaned and slapped my face. "Don't use drugs kids, it influences you to do things."

Renjun groaned a bit and moved. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me. He panicked a bit and then asked. "Do you remember anything that happened?"

I hid my face. "I remember all of it...I even called Zuley, Yeji. This is so embarrassing."

He panicked. "Then you remember what we did?!"

"Yes, you said no backing out." I died internally before Haechan and Jeno broke out laughing.

Mark got back Inside the car. "Oh good morning."

His Tiger purred and nuzzled Mark's chin before crawling back into the space that the Tiger was sharing with Jaemin in the passenger seat.

"Good morning, are we really escaping?" I asked. He nodded and pointed at the map on his Phone.

"Sicheng came up with this whole plan, and he's letting us stay in a place in LA."

Sicheng did this? I thought as I stared out the window. He...he really was something else.

Renjun sighed and opened the window. "It's too hot in here. How did we all manage to fit in this car."

"Anything's possible." Haechan said as he squirmed too. "Now let's get going before people think we shady."

///
Yuta was puking in the bathroom while Zuley just leaned against the sink.

"Why did I drink too much last night." He complained between puking.

"How should I know." Zuley said clearly knowing she made him drink the whole bottle.

"What did I do last night? Did I do anything crazy or say anything weird?"

"You kissed me. And then got emotional. And asked me out."

"I did what?!" He stopped and glanced to stare at her.

"I'm saying what you did." She shrugged.

"And what did you say?"

"Im not going to remind you. You'd be embarrassed."